Coopers Community

New Labels & New Thomas Cooper Range

Hi Everyone,

Sorry if we have created any confusion regarding the recent new label changes. Here's what’s happening:

Original Series - Lager, Draught, Real Ale, Dark Ale, Stout - label change but no change to product in the cans

International Series - Australian Pale Ale, European Lager, Mexican Cerveza, English Bitter, Canadian Blonde, - label change but no change to product in cans with the exception of the addition of an all new Irish Stout in the style of Murphys Irish Stout - available in approx 2 weeks

Thomas Cooper Series - completely new range - new labels and all new product in the cans - available on line and in most LHBS now. - unlike some commercial "craft" beers, the stories attached to the TC varieties are all true (you'll have to read the book)

Old Thomas Cooper Series - will be fazed out. Expect it will take appprox 4 - 6 weeks to go depending on the variety.

New addition to the Brew Enhancer range - BE#3 - available in approx 1 week

Anything else new? - yes some more new products coming early 2016

We also have 10 x cans of the new Thomas Cooper series with recommended adjuncts to give away to the first 10 members who put up their hand to test them for us. Just post your response and tell us which variety you prefer - proviso is that you give us an unbiased review.

Cheers!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Coopers! I'd be more than happy to road test any of the new TC cans except for the pilsner as I can't ferment at lager temps. I would be very grateful to be considered for this opportunity.

The sparkling ale or IPA would be right up my alley biggrin

Cheers + beers,

Mark

Hey Brewers,

It is great to read your excitement with receiving a complimentary Thomas Cooper can, we can't wait to read your reviews.

We should note, we can only post a complimentary TC can to those within Australia.

Could the following brewers email me their full name and Australian postal address to store@coopers.com.au :

Petermur

Jonesy

Beeblebrox

Gav

BeerEngineer

BlackerPastures

King Ruddager

ThirstyBrewer

Iczed

Gibbo

Damn' date=' I was too slow. Way too slow [img']pinched[/img]

Ditto!

Perhaps they will throw some extra our way.

Let's face it, if they were really serious about getting some unbiased reviews then they should obtain a few reviews for each kit tongue

Archived