Coopers Community

Coopers kits at Dans Ringwood

BradF3

So went to Dans in Ringwood today after receiving an email from diybeer@coopers.com.au on 27/8 stating they had 20% off all DIY Coopers beer products until Fathers Day.

The cashier and the store manager swore they knew nothing about it.

Kinda awkward....

Haven't been briefed on the promotion but I reckon it's safe to say that it would be all Dans that carry our DIY beer gear.

biggrin

So they don't all carry the stock?

I've never even thought to check for kits at my local Uncle Dans.

Edit: I didn't get any Coopers email either. I'm on the other side of town from Ringwood.

This is the email I received:

Hi Hairy,

Celebrate Father’s Day with 20% OFF all Coopers DIY Beer Products at Dan Murphy’s Emu Plains.

What better way to celebrate Father’s Day than with a great special price offer at your local Dan Murphy’s store. You’ll get 20% off the regular price across the full range of Coopers DIY Beer Products including the Coopers DIY Beer Brew Kit! A great gift for Dad at a great price.

This limited promotion runs until Father’s Day Sunday, 6th September 2015.

There’s never been a better time to stock up on your Coopers brewing products or start hand crafting your own great tasting beer with the Coopers DIY Beer Kit!

Happy brewing,

The Coopers DIY Beer Team

I presume each email was 'personalised' to include the closest store stocking the DIY products. Perhaps if there isn't a store close to you then you don't get an email.

My nearest store is Ringwood but I received and email regarding sales at a far away place in Lyndhurst?

Strange, as I have already set my closest store as Ringwood.

Will send an email to Dan.

Will be heading to Ringwood Saturday to grab some more pet caps, light dry malt, dextrose and probably another Mexican for the megaswill mates.

Oh and a Canadian Blonde for my spare packet of T-58 yeast biggrin

I actually posted awhile ago about the manager at the Camberwell store telling me they were no longer carrying Home Brew supplies. I've been to two other stores since and they no longer carried stock either. (Mulgrave and Frankston)

My email referred to the South Melbourne store, which is nowhere my "set" store, so I am guessing there may only be a handful of locations still actually stocking the stuff.

Archived