Coopers Community

Calling Beer Lust

Scottie

Haha Scottie! lol

It's been bloody cold here in Adelaide (for us anyway) the last few days. I worked out in the Drive-Thru yesterday from 12-8.30pm. It was bloody cold, windy, with sideways rain. sad

No end in sight anytime soon either. Pretty much 5° overnight, 13°C max for the next week! crying

Maybe I should head down to Tassie for some warmth? tongue

Edit: We haven't heard from porschemad911 for a few days. Looking at those Canberra temps, maybe he's iced in! lol

Cheers,

Lusty.

It's been bloody cold here in Adelaide (for us anyway) the last few days. I worked out in the Drive-Thru yesterday from 12-8.30pm. It was bloody cold' date=' windy, with sideways rain. [img']sad[/img]

Cheers,

Lusty.

The worst part for you would be when there is a wait on the Big Macs and you have to park the cars. Then you have to go outside to deliver it to them.

My lager fermenting in the shed at ambient temperatures has, thankfully, managed to stay within a safe temperature range. Don't know how, but you can't argue with results!

Are you in the hills somewhere Beerlust? It seems to usually be about three degrees cooler in Belair than Adelaide. It's currently 8 degrees this miserable Sunday.

Hairy: You're a buggar alright, but I still 'luvs ya' in a Jeff Fenech sort of way! I hope you're cold right now. wink

Antiphile: I hope & pray you are in a non-tropical area right now. biggrin

King Ruddager: It's really good that you & I have at least 3 degrees of separation. tonguewink Hehe!

Ben10: With the constant global warming & rising of sea levels that appear to be affecting areas closest to the Equator & beginning to swallow up land masses either side including land masses in the Tropic of Capricorn zone, I'll refrain from commenting about the wonderful weather you appear to be currently enjoying above the rest of us, & simply cross another day off the calendar until your areas ultimate Atlantis-like demise! tongue

c7a7eb0a5a4fb0c50cdb8b2530076e0d.jpg

I luvs ya's all. wink (yes that is a very young Jeff Fenech!)

Cheers,

Lusty.

As someone that lives 700m above sea level all I can say is you'll be gone first mate!

There's a few hills in between you & I mate. To see the same sunrise once it reaches that point' date=' you'll be in need of a boat before I will! Haha! [img']biggrin[/img]

Cheers,

Lusty.

Archived