Coopers Community

Coopers Online Store Help,Simply Superb

DaleH7

Hi Fellow brewers

Been a long time posting,but have been lurking aroundwhistling

Just have to say this post is about the Coopers Online Store customer service team,one person in particular who helped me,her name is Sam,I'll tell you about what happened,it went like this,on Saturday the 4th of July I decided to buy a few items on the Coopers store,I bought the items and used my discount code for my birthday(thanks Coopers)love and thought all was well,Monday morning going through my recipes and other documents,I realised I needed some LDME,so I rang Coopers to see if they have done my order and it had been already packed,but Sam said for the 2LDME and Dextrose she would give me a free shipping code,now that is service,so thank you Sam,you are a legend and thank you Coopers.

Plus with people like Frank and Paul to give me tips and help me when I'm stuck,why would you go anywhere else?w00t

I urge you to support Coopers when you can.

Just one man's experiences with Coopers when I needed help Thank you so much!

Cheers

Dale.

I urge you to support Coopers when you can.

Absolutely.

Just one man's experiences with Coopers when I needed help Thank you so much!

Yep' date=' there's a few blokes on this forum that need help, but that's another story entirely! [img']tongue[/img] whistling

biggrin

Cheers,

Lusty.

Don't you worry Sir Lusty' date=' we'll all be there for you mate with a helping hand, aye Hairy. [img']wink[/img]

Sorry he is on his own. We have just passed 4 July and all our hands have been blown off with firecrackers.

Don't you worry Sir Lusty' date=' we'll all be there for you mate with a helping hand, aye Hairy. [img']wink[/img]

Sorry he is on his own. We have just passed 4 July and all our hands have been blown off with firecrackers.

Magnaman, you're near the top of the list Milla Jovovich stalker! lolwink

P.S. Maybe stick with candles Hairy, they appear to be more your speed. tongue

biggrin

Cheers,

Lusty.

Archived