COLLECTORS ITEM!!!!!
Complete set of Coopers Vintage Ale
1x 1998 Coopers Vintage Ale Unopened
1x 1999 Coopers Vintage Ale Unopened
1x 2000 Coopers Vintage Ale Unopened
1x 2002 Coopers Vintage Ale Unopened
1x 2004 Coopers Vintage Ale Unopened
1x 2006 Coopers Vintage Ale Unopened
This is a RARE chance to own your very own set of Coopers Vintage Ale collectors cartons as they only make a limited quantity each batch, all in top condition ready for a new home
I HAVE NOT SEEN THE WHOLE SET FOR SALE BEFORE!!
Dont let this Rare Collection Get Away!!

Buyer To Pay And Organise Freight

Geez, for that price I'd want delivery included. Hand delivered by a bikini-clad swimsuit model, gently handed over to me on a bed of the finest Hungarian Goose Down..

• 4 years later...

I purchases 2 cartons of the 1999 a long time ago and totally forgot about them. Cleaning up the house over the weekend I found them. The have been well preserved and kept in a cool dark place. Are they worth anything?

I purchases 2 cartons of the 1999 a long time ago and totally forgot about them. Cleaning up the house over the weekend I found them. The have been well preserved and kept in a cool dark place. Are they worth anything?

Not sure Justin. But I say just keep them to yourself and drink one every once in a while, you only live once... [cool]

• 5 years later...

Guess what I found in my shed this week, boys & girls?

Six old Coopers "Hand Grenade" stubby bottles. Probably date from the seventies.

I won't be selling them to any idiot on Ebay with more money than sense though. They are going to get a good clean-up and will be applied to their original design purpose!

Working on it, Morrie.

It's all ball bearings and mobile phones these days. Just when I got the hang of uploading photos from my trip camera, Mrs dadndave bought a new whizzbang DSLR with totally different software. Anyway I might be able to link to a photo in a few minutes.

Good stuff DnD, I'd be trying to keep those labels on for as long as possible. I can remember the old 4X stubbies and they looked more squat than the Coopers ones you've illustrated.

Is that pic you posted in correct perspecitve?

Archived