Coopers Community

Coopers shipping from Queensland?

Xenon

Just an update on all of the dented cans. Unfortunately Coopers are not doing anything about them. Astounded that after all of the positive feedback about their service they just do nothing in this instance nor are they prepared to recognise there is an issue and change is needed. No more orders from this little black duck.

Well first time I ordered PET bottles from Coopers, I was amazed that they were in letterbox within 24hrs, no kidding. I thought, strewth, they put them on an airplane and flew to Toowoomba, which is one of our mail distribution centres, and then straight on to our delivery truck.

Well, after reading all the paperwork I realized they came from Yatala. Still, not a bad service as I live in the boonies some 300k NW of Brisbane and only get three mail deliveries a week. Orders I've made since then mightn't have been quite that quick but I'm not complaining.

Interesting other thing is that Morgans beer kits are also based at Yatala in Queensland. As I'm sure you would know, they are owned by Coopers.

I don't have a problem, anything to speed up deliveries is good by me.

• 1 month later...

My ROTM (Yorkshire Square) arrived a week after order from Brisbane to Adelaide which I wasn't bothered about to be honest. Surprised yes, as I drive past Coopers every morning going to work I hoped I would of got it sooner.

The box was in perfect condition but the cans were dented! And WHY can't I place the order without Carb drops? I don't need them I use Kegs........surprised

My ROTM (Yorkshire Square) arrived a week after order from Brisbane to Adelaide which I wasn't bothered about to be honest. Surprised yes' date=' as I drive past Coopers every morning going to work I hoped I would of got it sooner.

The box was in perfect condition but the cans were dented! And WHY can't I place the order without Carb drops? I don't need them I use Kegs........[img']surprised[/img]

Used to have problems with dented cans but the last delivery I got they were packed a whole lot better than the times I ordered before. All Cardboard covers and newspaper galore. I think they might have copped the tip.

Archived