Coopers Community

Ever watched one of those boring YouTube home-brewing tutorials?

My android has multiple timers built into it, at least count down ones. They certainly come in handy on brew days with hop additions etc. I set the main 75 minute timer then use secondary ones set to 5 minutes earlier than the next addition to go and measure them out, rather than having to keep an eagle eye on the timer the whole time. cool

• 2 weeks later...

@ruddager, nice vids - only watched a few but they're enjoyable and don't take themselves too seriously whilst having some good info in there.

Maybe it's just me but they very much remind me of the 'That Mitchell & Webb Show' skit, 'The Surprising Adventures of Sir Digby Chicken Caesar' - have that same vibe/pace about them combined with the humour and also first person filming perspective.

https://youtu.be/QACSo5xk3dE

Look forward to viewing a few more as you put them up and working through the ones already uploaded. :-)

Maybe it's just me but they very much remind me of the 'That Mitchell & Webb Show' skit' date=' 'The Surprising Adventures of Sir Digby Chicken Caesar' - have that same vibe/pace about them combined with the humour and also first person filming perspective.[/quote']

Oh man, I used to love that skit!

Hey Champ' date=' do you drink all of the K&K you do or give it away to friends?[/quote']

lol C'mon, they're not that bad! The toucan stout is a solid recipe, the EB kit is about the best kit there is and as for the porter (which is still fermenting), I've sworn an oath to Coopers that I'd review it for them.

PS. Ideas anyone?

"what not to do" could be a real entertaining video while still being informative for new brewers.

stuff like taking the lid off / floating the hydrometer in the FV / putting puppies in the FV / bottling when there are no bubbles in the airlock / etc.

Going to cost you a fortune in wasted brews to make it authentic but biggrin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...