Coopers Community

Ever watched one of those boring YouTube home-brewing tutorials?

...I do want to make sure I don't put too much random weirdness into my videos though.

Hey' date=' you're in the videos aren't you? That's enough weirdness for anyone to cope with surely? [img']tongue[/img]

Keep 'em coming Ruddy. What you manage to condense into those short videos I reckon is very well done. cool

Cheers,

Lusty.

Yeah, I stopped bothering to whirlpool it after I noticed the crud settling below the level of the tap outlet when it was just left to sit. It took longer to be drawn into it this way so I could get more wort into the cube without having to have any of that crap in there with it.

• 4 weeks later...

Well done Puppeteer Master, quite entertaining....with bloopers! biggrin

You do need some suitable intro/exit music (dependent on each video perhaps?) wink

Good stuff!

Keep 'em coming & let us know how the brew turned out! tongue

Lusty.

You might notice that I censored what I said when I gave up trying to find the spoon wink I think the funniest bit though is my reaction when I see how far I shot it across the table!

It took me about 20 goes to get this one right - very annoying. You'll notice there's a few times when I say things like "put in some water ... nice" and no water goes in because I simply couldn't do it all fast enough for the pre-recorded commentary. I had a point of no return when the "kit" went in as well, so luckily I didn't stuff up after that!

Oh I might try vegemite in my next batch' date=' its a yeast extract after all:)[/quote']

lol That might be interesting, don't think it'd do much though tongue. I'm guessing that's referencing something in the video, which I haven't watched yet. Footy and cricket on the TV take precedence. w00t

Just watched the latest pilsner. Is that a SCA 25 litres cube you are using? Did you drill a hole in the lid for an airlock? The squeezing part (the bag not the cube). I have a small grape press I would use to get the last drop out. I would scale it down.