Coopers Community

Ever watched one of those boring YouTube home-brewing tutorials?

Well, be bored no more!

I present to you

, my new YouTube channel smile

Started off with a nice easy Toucan. I'll keep making these on various topics in a way that is hopefully kind of funny and entertaining instead of the usual tedium that you get.

• Like 1

I know what you mean about some of the videos out there.

This however is a great idea and is really well done and if you keep it up I'm sure it will prove popular, nice job.

Will you be using this thread to post the links as you produce them?

Yep. Next one will probably be cleaning bottles ... because that's the next thing I have to do biggrin

Basically I want to make one main point in each with a few side-tracks I guess. In the toucan one I did some sanitising and measuring and stuff which didn't seem to distract too badly from the main theme ... ?

I'm open to suggestions as well!

So, I don't know if you can tell but in the first two videos I recorded the video first and then commentated afterwards, but in the hydrometer video I did the sound first and then acted along with it.

I'm enjoying this biggrin

Any ideas for new ones?

Bulk priming' date=' dry hopping, adding a hop tea at bottling time just to name a few.[/quote']

Priming and hopping ... yes ... perhaps videos on different ways to do each?

Ben10 - a lot of that goes on (in the first video at least, and certainly in subsequent ones) anyway.

Loved your videos, such technical terms lol easy to watch and informative. I have been making beer for a long time and still picked up a couple of tips from your videos. Do you have to sanitize the bottles after washing ? Looking forward to some more. Kieran