Coopers Community

Clear Bottles

Coopers Dad

I have been using Corona bottles for a couple of years now and have had no problems at all. But that may have something to do with it dose not sit around long enough after its ready to have any problems.

same deal here mate!

ive used clear bottles many a time,i actually like to use a couple of clear bottles each brew to look at how the beer is clearing,how much sediment etc.

ive had no problems at all, i store my bottles in box or milk crate with a blanket over the top to stop any light getting in.

cheers

matt

p.s. i cant resist,,,,,,,,,when you put them in the fridge mate,light wont affect them,the light in the fridge goes out when you shut the door! :wink:

Incandescent light will not cause beer to become light-struck. Sunlight and fluorescent light are the main enemies. Although, the beer needs to be fairly adjacent to a fluorescent source to become light-struck \u2013 avoid buying the beer sitting next to the flouro in a beer fridge. Fridge manufacturers should know better :roll:

Although' date=' the beer needs to be fairly adjacent to a fluorescent source to become light-struck \u2013 avoid buying the beer sitting next to the flouro in a beer fridge[/quote']

That'd be why the Miller I bought reminded me of wet laundry! :(

Archived