Coopers Community

cloudy

DC

Just signed up to the club last week, After drinking coopers for many years i decided it was time I started brewing. I bottled my first brew 4days ago is it normal for it to be cloudy (it does seemed to have settled abit) I have used the coopers lager and followed the directed instructions so i'm hoping all is well, as it's my first brew i'm abit anxious. Also what should i expect from being in the club

G'day DC and welcome to our club.

You can expect all bottle conditioned beer to be cloudy, the degree of cloudiness depends on the ingredients and method used. Give the bottles some time to condition in an upright position and you should see the yeast sediment settle toward the bottom of the bottle - just like our commercial conditioned ales :)

As for what you can expect from the club - I try to get on this forum at least once a day (and once during the weekend, if I have time and am near a PC). So, ask a question on here and one of our club members or myself should get back to you within 24hrs.

Perhaps other members might like to tell you what they get out of the club??

Thanx for the fast response Paul and would be happy to hear from other members on either tips for a fresh new brewer to what to expect from the club :D

Cheers

DC

Archived