Coopers Community

New Coopers DIY Beer iPhone App

Tap into our new DIY Beer App!

With improved functionality, easier interface and direct access to the DIY Beer Online Store, brewers now hold the key to bigger, better brewing in the palm of their hand with our new DIY Beer App for iPhone and iPad.

Now available world wide for iPhone & iPad you can manage your inventory, store your favourite recipes, record successful brews, find fellow brewers near you and access their recipes. You can link with your Coopers Club account to receive updates on your brew status and complete store purchases with the click of a button!

And just like the other best things in life, it's free.

Download the App Now

As always we value your feedback. Please drop your comments and thoughts on the new app in this thread for consideration for the first update!

Enjoy!

Hello Coopers.

The new phone App sounds fantastic, & congratulations on it. smile

Unfortunately for me I won't be able to see it or use it. sad

Not everyone has bought into the iPhone/Android based phone revolution. I use a Windows system based mobile phone, that seems to miss out on a fair whack of the mobile phone based app technology/availability.

Hopefully some development in this area might be in the pipeline. unsure

Cheers,

Anthony.

Another Android user checking in here -- not to look a gift horse in the mouth (admittedly the app looks pretty slick, Coopers!), but with the ever-increasing varieties of phones/tablets available now, I think the time spent on iOS app development would have been better spent on making/adapting a mobile version of the Coopers Club / Forum that would not depend on a specific platform.

Just my $0.02!

Native Apps are better than mobile versions. So its great to have native iOS app as an iPhone user. Though I can understand the Android users frustration of not having a native Android app. Careful though... there's hundreds of different Android device types, I'm sure you understand that each one of them is unique. Not always in a positive way!

For some inexplicable reason' date=' I thought I might slip on my Mr Fluffy asbestos suit before posting this! [img']ninja[/img]

android.jpg

Hey P2, a bit of context here please, are you some sort of poster boy for replacing human workers with "robots" with your android with a sickle harvesting fruit and the autonomous bastard took a bite out of the said piece of fruit, come on now !!!!annoyed

don't bother downloading the worst app i have ever downloaded the writer needs shooting to release such a poor working app.

Executing the writer is a bit harsh.

And "needs shooting"? I don't think that will help increase his skills. Perhaps he just needs education or to choose another line of work.

With improved functionality' date=' easier interface and direct access to the DIY Beer Online Store, brewers now hold the key to bigger, better brewing in the palm of their hand with our new DIY Beer App for iPhone and iPad.

Now available world wide for iPhone & iPad you can manage your inventory, store your favourite recipes, record successful brews, find fellow brewers near you and access their recipes. You can link with your Coopers Club account to receive updates on your brew status and complete store purchases with the click of a button!

Download the App Now

As always we value your feedback. Please drop your comments and thoughts on the new app in this thread for consideration for the first update!

Enjoy!

Not working in germany, not available in the app store.

Are you planning to release it here?

Thx

With improved functionality' date=' easier interface and direct access to the DIY Beer Online Store, brewers now hold the key to bigger, better brewing in the palm of their hand with our new DIY Beer App for iPhone and iPad.

Download the App Now

Enjoy!

I'm another Android user who would really appreciate the app to go android as well thanks.

Cheers,

Pete

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I left this review in the App Store:

"Nice but everything stored in cloud"

"It works fine until it looses internet connection even when every other device or web site is operational. So if your at the brew shop you may not be able to access your recipe if the connection fails. It hasn't been able to connect for more than 12 hours now. Without internet it is completely useless.

"Another glitch I noticed was on the Now Brewing page, it would not allow me to post date a brew that I entered several days after I started the brew. It would only accept the current date or later as the started brewing date.

"I'll try something else, this isn't working out."

As for the iPhone, Android, Windows debate, they are all evil. You just have to choose wich evil you are willing to live with.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Old app was actually pretty good. Had my brew history in it.

Upgraded to the new version - now forced to register / login - which always fails. Keep getting error "Could not create account. Please use a different email address and try again.

Have tried 3 diferent email addresses - all fail with the same message.

So, I created an account online (using one of the same email addresses above), hoping I could use those login details to access the app - that does not work either. "Login failed - username or password was invalid".

So, now I cant get into the app and cannot see my precious brew history - which I really want to access.

Help please Coopers - how can I access my brew history?

• 3 weeks later...