Coopers Community

Unable to log into online store

monkeymagik

The coopers online store doesn't seem to have been accepting logins since last Friday.

I've tried it from an iPad, windows 8 PC and android phone from different internet connections and always get the following error

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 20 seconds exceeded in /var/www/sites/coopersdiy_magento/lib/Varien/Object.php on line 344

The line number in the error always varies though.

Is there any indication when this will be fixed?

Tried all browsers on all platforms.

Damn recipe sold out. Was really hoping to make that. Just noticed the recipe in home brewer magazine.

Hopefully the issues with site get sorted out at some point. Still can't log in though.

Same for me. Put the recipe of the month in my basket + a few other bits and pieces log out with the idea of adding a few more things the next day for a mate of mine and haven't been able to log in since.

This was early last week.

Have tried chrome firefox explorer 2 different computers (different locations and networks) an iPad and an android tablet. No luck with any of them.

Anyone know if coopers is reading these pages?

Morning Guys,

Yes we are aware of the issues some of you have been experiencing, and are doing our best to have them ironed out - Our IT guys have been sent each and every one of your posts.

If you are still unable to log in to your account, can't get the site to load or come across an error

please feel free to send me an email with your order to store@coopers.com.au and I will call you back to confirm.

You can also contact us on 1300 304 938 and we can place your order over the phone for you to eliminate any further delays you may be experiencing.

If you could email me store@coopers.com.au with the platform and browser you are using to access the store it would be greatly appreciated. eg: Windows XP & Internet Explorer - Apple Ipad - Safari etc.

These details will help us pinpoint and eliminate any issues that you guys are still experiencing.

Cheers

G'day Brewers, I believe that problems being experience by some are isolated for who knows what reason, as over this same time period I have had no access problems and have ordered and received said stock. happy

Sorry I know that this is little help to those affected. sad

Hope all is sorted soon. wink

Cheers.

Still unable to login. Obviously the same details work fine for the forum.

G'day monkeymagik' date=' If I were you I would email or phone Coopers and get them to remake your account at their end, or delete your account and then you reset it up, something in your account is screwed up at their end, from what you have posted previously. [img']unsure[/img]

That said, if all your attempts to access the site has been through the same router, then you could have a firmware issue in the router and need an upgrade of the firmware or said firmware could have been infected?? Hope these thoughts are of some help. wink

Cheers.

Good afternoon to monkeymagick and all the other nice folk (and I suppose I have to say hello to Magnaman as well rightful)

I have given your problem a little thought this afternoon and the only thing I can think that makes sense of is the settings in your wireless router (or managed router if you are using one of those but that's probably unlikely in a home environment). This is my thinking as follows:

It could have been in your Windows 8 PC/notebook (one of the weird software firewall settings is not set to default), except for the fact it is also happening on your iPad (IIRC).

It's possible it could be some upstream blocking by your ISP (on tcp port 443 or failure to accept return-matched packets), but that doesn't work out because (a) your ISP would have gone into liquidation by now; and (b) the forum is being run on https as well.

Similarly, because you can login and post to the forum, you're username and password are being recognised correctly, so it's doubtful your account details are scrambled at Coopers end.

That's why I think it's likely a mis-setting of the routing protocol on the router (it might be set to other than the basic RIP-1 or RIP-2 settings - possibly OSPF or BGP or the like). Another possibility could be the way NAT is set up in your internal network, especially if you are running a microsoft router (say on a Windows Server box internally for NAT.

But, not being there and being able to "kick the tyres" as it were, I'm sorry but I can't help much more than that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This issue seems to have resurfaced. I cant login for the free shipping since i was sent th email. Darn it.
Flick an email to store@coopers.com.au and Sam will help you out.

Oh' date=' and welcome to the forum [img']biggrin[/img]

G'day MonkeyMagic

...and I'm finally starting to narrow down the problem with logging into the site. Here in Brissie, no problems. Back at home, problems (my problem isn't exactly the same as yours but very similar in symptoms). I have developed workarounds but it adds a few more steps.

For my own domains I'm a security fanatic. Here at my parents place its open season, a really simple network setup, no proxying of web requests, no web filtering, only one layer of NAT, and super simple routing via the cable modem etc etc.

When I get time when I get back, I'll do some more investigation, but since you're still having problems, look at the network first. Perhaps see if you can join a friends wireless access and see if you still have problems if that hasn't been tried?

Take care

• 1 month later...

I have been trying to place an order but have been having so much trouble with the Coopers store for the last week or so. I keep getting a 'sorry our site is too busy' message. Then the pages will load ok for a while, then the 'site busy' message will come up again. And I am unable to log in, it will think and think and then give me the 'site busy' message.

I have been trying to place an order but have been having so much trouble with the Coopers store for the last week or so. I keep getting a 'sorry our site is too busy' message. Then the pages will load ok for a while' date=' then the 'site busy' message will come up again. And I am unable to log in, it will think and think and then give me the 'site busy' message.[/quote']

I'm not really an expert with this kind of thing but it seems like the site is busy.

I've been having the same issues, for the last few days, though page just stops loading about a third through. Extremely frustrating as I had made up an order a week ago but haven't been able to place it. Have tried logging out and in though haven't had any luck, glad I'm not the only one.

Got my order in todayjoyful

Missed out on the ROTMsad

Just now' date=' I logged on to the store and the Abbey Blonde ROTM is still available. [img']rolleyes[/img]

I don't have the answers as to what is happening with the functionality of the store but PLEASE, if you have any issues, problems, concerns or there is an out of stock flick an email to store@coopers.com.au wink

Archived