Coopers Community

Coopers Store Online Incorrectly displaying products out of stock.

Morning Everyone,

As most of you may have noticed, we have had some issues with our online store displaying products as out of stock over the last few days.

We have our web developers working on this and fingers crossed all will be running smoothly very soon !

We will update you all once we have confirmation that everything has been rectified.

In the mean time,

Please feel free to send me an email with your order to store@coopers.com.au and I will call you back to confirm.

You can also contact us on 1300 304 938 and we can place your order over the phone.

We would like to thank our valued Coopers customers for their understanding during this time.

Cheers

Coopers Online Store

We have our web developers working on this and fingers crossed all will be running smoothly very soon

While you are at it why don't you go ahead and get the web developers to have a look at all the suggestion that we as forum members have put forth in the "new site feedback" thread. It's been shamefully long time in coming for any of these changes. annoyed I guess it must have to threaten some precious revenue to get the geeks on the scene. annoyed

Thanks admin, I actually just got into this and was a tad p'd off that I couldnt order all I wanted in my last order, however I did another order tonight and got everything I wanted.

So thanks for fixing it, it's in your best interests as now you have extra salessmile

You can't take my money if you wont sell it to me!!!

Archived