Coopers Community

A link to the recipes page from the Forum please.

Guzz

Can we please have a link to the recipes pages at the top of this page, perhaps next to the "BACK TO COOPERS.COM.AU" link.

I refer to and use the recipes a lot, as Im sure many other forum members do, and it's a real pain navigating to it from here.

I build websites for a living and I go to a lot trouble to make navigating websites as simple as possible and it just really bugs me that there is no link ! pinched

If your website guy wont do it, sack him and hire me! whistling

Cheers

Guzz

While the whole site suffers now from mobile unfriendliness, the recipes especially are almost impossible to browse on my iPhone. Not good when at the supermarket or LHBS trying to remember things.

I understand why the very front of this website is quite rich - you want to make an impression - but the members area really doesn't need to be, or at least not if you detect a mobile user. I'm not here as often as I have been because of this. I can't believe they missed this during the design process - cross-platform user interaction should be an essential design element for any public facing website.

• 1 month later...

Archived