Coopers Community

New Coopers Store Online

Hey Guys !

If you haven't already, head on over and check out the all new Coopers Store Online

We have had a major overhaul, and are very excited for each and every one of you to see it !

If you have any issues, not sure where something is, or just have a question in general regarding the new layout please don't hesitate to send us an email or give us a call on 1300 304 938.

Cheers

Coopers

I like the "Recipe Packs" section, theres only 2 there right now..

1 - This month's ROTM (sold out, already got one anyways)

2 - Celebration Ale, which Ive never done and may buy it cos Im in need of a quicky easy brew right now.

Hopefully, more recipe packs (ones with some grains) will appear in this section in the future!

Cheers

• 1 month later...
Yeah site comes up' date=' but can you log in to make a purchase?[/quote']

I was able to log in and add and remove items from my cart and browse the checkout. I can't say if the purchases are actually working because I got my latest order from coopers today, so I have nothing to buy!

Have you tried a different browser? I am using Chrome.

Actually, I just checked Internet Exploder, and it was fine too.

Weird. I'm getting timeouts in IE, Chrome and Safari on both an iPad and a Windows 8 PC.

Getting an error "Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 20 seconds exceeded in /var/www/sites/coopersdiy_magento/lib/Zend/Locale/Format.php on line 810"

Getting an error "Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 20 seconds exceeded in /var/www/sites/coopersdiy_magento/lib/Zend/Locale/Format.php on line 810"

Well now we know that they are using Magento on Linux for their store :)

Interesting that it works for me and not you, and you have tested multiple machines.

Do you get the same error on both the PC and the iPad? Does your iPad have a 3g connection you could use to test?

Weird. I'm getting timeouts in IE' date=' Chrome and Safari on both an iPad and a Windows 8 PC.

Getting an error "Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 20 seconds exceeded in /var/www/sites/coopersdiy_magento/lib/Zend/Locale/Format.php on line 810"[/quote']

Mine says exactly same error, can buy stuff with the site down

Mine says exactly same error' date=' can buy stuff with the site down

[/quote']

I'm not sure if it's being run on one of the linux variants or a true unix-derived system (either part of the BSD or Solaris derived tree), but it is definately either a coding error (more likely in the PHP code than the Zend framework), or someone has set the timeouts too short for a server that isn't quite handling the load. Twenty seconds should be plenty for the answer to be returned to the program - so I'm guessing a code error.

But, at least it's nothing from your end. I'm sure PB2 or the user "Coopers Brewery" will forward this to their web development team very quickly, especially if it has the potential to reduce online sales.

Cheers, Phil the Fool

Not sure what to forward to the geeks because....

Have just logged on to the store with no problems.

Worked through selecting the Rob Choc recipe pack and proceeding to checkout with no issues.whistling

Worked through selecting the Rob Choc recipe pack and proceeding to checkout with no issues.whistling

Sorry PB2 (BTW why are you called that?), I didn't want to buy the robo choc, but I did as you and logged in, put it in the cart, seemed to work fine. My pc has windows 7 64 bit and norton if that helps.

I had the same experience last night, as you can see above. Everything was fine for me from 5 different devices.

Maybe there is some load balancing going on and one of the nodes has an issue that other/s don't.

I had the same experience last night' date=' as you can see above. Everything was fine for me from 5 different devices.

Maybe there is some load balancing going on and one of the nodes has an issue that other/s don't. [/quote']

Maybe the system is discriminating and will only sell to good blokes like ourselves.biggrin

Weird. I'm getting timeouts in IE' date=' Chrome and Safari on both an iPad and a Windows 8 PC.

Getting an error "Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 20 seconds exceeded in /var/www/sites/coopersdiy_magento/lib/Zend/Locale/Format.php on line 810"[/quote']

Hi PB2

I'd just forward this Fatal error message. Then they can do a step-through prior to the error msg to check in their preferred debugger what the variables are (and whether they're set or null etc etc.)

Cheers

Phil

Edit added 7:33 pm Oops. I forgot to point out the error line shows exactly which module and which line in the module the CGI script is barfing at.

Still getting the same error when trying to log in. The line number mentioned the error changes each time.

The site comes up fine until I try to log in then it dies for me until I wait a few hours presumably for my session to clear.

Archived