Coopers Community

How I Became: CraigTube

Beerlust

Hi guys.

Given the popularity of CraigTube (yes I'm a bit of a fan myself!), I thought a few might be interested in watching this little online interview with Craig Farraway where he talks about how it all began & where he's currently at etc.etc..

The video was posted on YouTube in early March of this year.

He's a genuinely nice guy, & I for one wish him continued success. cool

Cheers,

Anthony.

G'day Anthony, It was from watching CraigTube that tipped me back into home brewing, went out and got a Coopers DIY kit, then found this forum and the good advise from both have helped me make good beer that I enjoy, had a fair few good laughs along the way too. winksmile

yep, im another one

I had the idea given to me from a guy at a place I worked.

was lucky enough to have some gear given to me

then went online to research it and found craigtube

still watch the weekly videos and his cast on a Saturday (Adelaide time)

I love how he displayed how easy it is to make beer and how to add to the kits etc

• 2 weeks later...

I have watched CraigTube for a few years now and I am a big fan of his. He is seriously a nice guy. Just joined in on his Friday night TV 'radio' show (Australia Saturday 12pm-whenever EST) as of a few weeks ago. It is a lot of fun in the chatroom and great music too. Must admit it is mostly on in the background until later in the evening when I sit down to crack open some Coopers homebrews :)

http://vaughnlive.tv/craigtube

I'm really not a fan. I'd gladly share a beer with the guy but can't stomach his videos.

I'm with Muddy on this one. I would happily have a beer with him, especially if he was paying. But his videos do nothing for me at all. But I am not a big brewing video watcher.

• 7 months later...

Love watching his videos. I only just started out a few months ago and being able to watch someone doing it rather than read off some printed instructions helped me a lot.

Seems like an everyday kind of guy also, doesn't try too hard like some of the other youtube broadcasters.

Archived