Coopers Community

coopers club now brewing issue

davidl37

i have 9 brews in the (now brewing) section ranging right back to the start of the year and they dont move on to (my completed brews) section, only one brew went through and six from the old coopers site i think im filling it all out right even the % stage doesnt move, help!

cheers PB2 tried all that still no good even the find a recipe doesnt work keep getting (error 500) what ever that is just see if someone from this website can help thanks

G'day David' date=' It did work for me and I was able to complete my brews full 100%

I would suggest you try a different web browser, maybe Firefox or Google Chrome?? just an idea??

Hope it makes sense.

cheers

P.S antiphile may be able to explain why, I'm not allowed to rant about (very small flaccid) in public![img']wink[/img]

I can't move past the brewing stage even though I have completed the brewing. It won't let me load a photo - is that the issue? A tad frustrated at this point.

Also - the standard stout recipe doesn't present as an option, I had to use the own recipe section.

I think someone at Coopers need to have a good hard look at how this brewing section works because at the moment it doesn't.

I wrote an email to Coopers and they responded straight away and helped me through the "Now Brewing" section.

My issues were resolved by clicking on the Directions section and clicking on the save to complete steps and then exiting to allow the system to update.

I also had a "start from scratch" beer (as the standard stout is not loaded as a drop down box option) and I had to had Directions before clicking on completed.

I still can't load photos from the start from scratch beer but I'm OK with that.

cheers guys for your input coopers ended up solving the problem with the find a recipe section and the completed brew part cant get the % to move but if you put anything in the Ingredients and the Directions section like a dot or 1 if u dont have anything to add to those parts ,Then click the saveandcontinue button it will register

• 3 months later...

I have three brews, one completed that also don't move on. I have tried everything including contacting Coopers. I can put in all the details of my brew including making a label, although once made up, it is not possible to edit the label to make any changes. The % does not move and as such it says I have no brews complete when in fact I have. I also can not uplaod a photo of my brew as nothing happens when I click on "upload photo"

I'm using Google Chrome as recommended by Shana Kenny at Coopers and she said that she would get the web developers to have a look at it, but no news yet. It seems like quite a number of you out there are having the same problems, very frustrating

Archived