Coopers Community

This is one of the finest sites ever

okie1

I must say that this site is without a doubt one of the finest I have had the pleasure of joining.

I joined here a few months ago and have been reading and learning about Coopers home brewing, there is a wealth of knowledge here I could get no where else, period.

I had a choice of many brew kits to purchase for Christmas & with extensive research I choose a Coopers DIY kit, I liked everything I saw and read about it, the simplicity was what caught my attention.

Yes, I am from the USA but this site & forum have been a gold mine of information so I hope you will let me stay & learn as in the next day or so my first brew is going to happen, everything is ready for the big day. The reason I took so long to start is that this has to be pretty good beer as to please the Mrs. from then on, no problem if she is happy. Wish me luck!!

I will report back as to how it goes. happy

Just to let you know, the USA Coopers site SUCKS, no forum, no recipes, just a place to buy brewing supplies.

thanks

Welcome to the Forum, okie1.

Please stick around, the more the merrier. And good luck with the first beer.

Tell your wife that it is the second brew that tastes really good, and then the 3rd, 4th and so on biggrin

I must say that this site is without a doubt one of the finest I have had the pleasure of joining.

I joined here a few months ago and have been reading and learning about Coopers home brewing' date=' there is a wealth of knowledge here I could get no where else, period.

I had a choice of many brew kits to purchase for Christmas & with extensive research I choose a Coopers DIY kit, I liked everything I saw and read about it, the simplicity was what caught my attention.

Yes, I am from the USA but this site & forum have been a gold mine of information so I hope you will let me stay & learn.

[/quote']

I like visiting this forum too, Okie.

Even though you're a Yank I'm sure the fine folks at Cooper's will let you stay.smile. I'm from Canada and they haven't given me the boot... Yet.

Maybe one one knew I was Canadianunsure. I should have kept my mouth shut about it.alien

Thanks for the welcome, its good to be with others that have brewing as a hobby, only thing better than the brewing is the beer. Just got my STC1000 controller wired for my shop fridge, so I am ready.biggrin

Archived