Coopers Community

What are you listening to right now????

ben 10

Listening to Double J - Digital Radio Station for those that used to enjoy the old Triple J, but like a mix of reminiscing and newer stuff.

Myf Warhust is hosting her Lunchtime shift, just like she did back in the day on Triple J.

Don't know if this means I'm getting old and staying a bit indie, or just plain getting old.

Teenage Fanclub

One of my favourate bands Hairy' date=' and i still listen to them from time to time. you are the only other person i know you listens to them![/quote']

I saw them about 12 years ago at the Metro in Sydney. Ice Cream Hands were the support band and it was a great concert. The Metro is a pretty good venue for a concert.

I dragged my wife (then my girlfriend) along; she didn't know any of their stuff but still enjoyed it.

Its good solid britpop' date=' they do a good Pixies cover as well. Never saw them, but i'd like to. Are they still together? [/quote']

As far as I know. They were pretty quiet for a few years but released an album in 2010 called Shadows.

It is pretty good. It is a bit more mellow than their useful stuff; I guess you could call it mature.

It might just be a money spinner as they are all getting older, but I'll have to check it out. Talking of money spinners, I been watching/listening to the pistols live at the Brixton Academy on Youtube. I think they have matured with age and sound better than they ever did. i saw them in London in the late 70's but missed them when they were here a few years ago. Its worth a look Hairy

Johnny Rotten was voted as one of the greatest Englishmen in history, even beat Winston!!

What am I listening to right now ?

My wife saying " I hope YOU got some good pressies for the (7) kids to give to me tomorrow on MOTHERS DAY!"

I said nothing (best tactic, trust me) while thinking to myself "She's gonna love the 28 bottles (That's 4 per kid!) of Coopers Sparkling Ale with PoR I brewed for her a couple of months ago"

Wish me luckcrying

Just kidding, I bought her 2 new saucepans from K-Mart aswell, you think I'm that dumb? love

I like watching music videos on youtube and having a few coldies and (sometimes a sing along if I have had a couple o' glasses) find that Your text to link here...suits my tastes but I am

68 years young so music played probably wouldnt suit everyone but big variety of artists in jam sessions Cheers Tezza

Drinking a glass of ummm light beer (yes megaswill) and listening to one of the greatest songs ever written (In my opinion of course' date='others may disagree).

Viva La Vida by Coldplay..great song.

Cheers

N'oz[/quote']

The new guy is already causing trouble; throwing out bold statements devil

Just kidding mate. I'm not a massive Coldplay fan but I like that song. I don't mind "Voilet Hill" from that album either.