Coopers Community

What are you listening to right now????

ben 10

5 minutes ago, Hairy said:

I reckon if they cut a few songs off it then it would be a great album. Still a good album though.

Killswitch Engage has a new album out shortly (I think on Friday). I’m looking forward to that one too.

There’s a couple of soft crap songs which a heap of bands add. I say keep it hard the whole way through. 

8 minutes ago, Shamus O'Sean said:

Great song @MUZZY.

Currently listening to this song and the footy commentary in the background as the Magpies teach Adelaide Crows a lesson.

Love it, SOS.
I'm an Essendon fan living in Adelaide. Collingwood are the traditional arch rival but the over the top media coverage of AFC here makes them my personal enemy no.1.
The Pies' demolition job also means only WB beating GWS will see Essendon miss finals. Not that I'm confident the Dons will do much if they make it but you've got to be in it to win it.

• Like 1

I really liked 10k days, as I was into audio gear a bit at the time, and it's a great headphone album. But couldn't get into any of their other stuff. They get a bit artsy at times as well. But the opening tracks on the new one sound pretty epic.