Coopers Community

What are you listening to right now????

ben 10

2 hours ago, The Captain1525230099 said:

Impressive @MUZZY. I was waiting for that harmony to come in and nailed it. All of em great muso’s. 

The singer is Andy Seymour who's been on the Adelaide music scene for many years. Going by their FB page, the guy on keyboards and the bassist are the mainstays of the band and they rotate guest musos through their line up. I've seen John Swan on a few clips. They really do a great job.

41 minutes ago, MUZZY said:

The singer is Andy Seymour who's been on the Adelaide music scene for many years. Going by their FB page, the guy on keyboards and the bassist are the mainstays of the band and they rotate guest musos through their line up. I've seen John Swan on a few clips. They really do a great job.

I know of both Andy Seymour and John Swan, from my time over there many years ago. Great musos that know their sh!t. Some mates I know from south aus know them well. 

Anyway, good link mate. 

• Like 1

I deliberately sought out this clip just the other day as I hadn't seen it in many years. Chevy Chase was in his prime around this time.

It was a massive hit at the time of release. It's still a pretty cool song I reckon. 😎

Cheers,

Lusty.

• Like 1

On 1/18/2019 at 6:24 PM, NewBrews said:

Phil Collins In the air tonight. Off to his concert at Suncorp Stadium tomorrow night. Can’t wait!!

How was the concert? I like Phil Collins.

I was surprised he toured again. After his last tour I thought him coming back out again was against all odds.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hairy said:

How was the concert? I like Phil Collins.

It was awesome. Played for two and a quarter hours non stop. His son drums for him now. He’s 17 and tearing it up.

Phil took the mickey out on himself about his foot and the fact he does most of the sitting down. 

Did a whole bunch of hits and some lesser known ones too. A couple of Genesis songs.

The band was fantastic! Sound was incredible.

At 67 he puts on an amazing show.

There was definitely something in the air last night.

• Like 2

In the waiting room of a pathologist to get some bloods done, bloody Ariana Grande is on the radio. It’s like listening to a pubescent girl trying to sing about the finer details of a “mum and dad time”. Just doesn’t make sense. 

Does my effing head in.

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Beer Baron said:

Listening to Papa Roach while sitting out the back drinking a few beers. 

I’m really hoping the southerly will hit later and we will get some rain. The tank is empty and the fertiliser is starting to burn the grass

What region are you in, BB?

My daughters dragged me along to a gig by The Struts last Sunday as they needed an adult to get them in the bar at Eaton’s Hill.

I was thinking it would be ok but not great as I’d heard some of their stuff in the car (dad can we play our music?).

They played an awesome acoustic set with some Rolling Stones and Bruce Springsteen covers, so I’ve been listening to them all week.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2019 at 9:29 PM, NewBrews said:

Was never a Nirvana fan but my daughter got the MTV Unplugged DVD. Really cool.

That was such a great set. From memory only two Nirvana songs. The rest covers.

It really is a testament to well written songs. It doesn’t matter that much of who actually sings/plays them as long as they do them well. 

Such an iconic set/album

• Like 1