Coopers Community

What are you listening to right now????

ben 10

I spent a couple of hours last night listening to and watching old Pistols and PIL clips. Finished off watching a bunch of old and recent John Lydon interviews. He is a genius in many ways as well as a first class showman.

Had to listen to a CD on Sunday by a bloke called Bruno Marrs....zzzzzzzzzzzsleepingsleepingsleeping

Melbourne Rockabilly band from way back, Crackajacks doing 'Let Er Roll, but by the time I've typed this out one finger at a time it'll be 'Wash Machine Boogie'.

You guys have a beer for me, I'm on a dry ship.

Regards,

Curly.

• 2 weeks later...

I am on holidays so its been a bit of a shandy this afternoon. Started off with some old school Jonathon Richmond and the Modern Lovers, then The Specials, followed by some Pumpkins and Zwan and finished with PIL and Pogues....now thats a mixed bag!!

I am on holidays so its been a bit of a shandy this afternoon. Started off with some old school Jonathon Richmond and the Modern Lovers' date=' then The Specials, followed by some Pumpkins and Zwan and finished with PIL and Pogues....now thats a mixed bag!![/quote']

I was listening to the best of The Pogues today w00t

I'm not on holidays though sad

They came out to Australia a couple of years and played the Hordern Pavillion in Sydney. I found out by reading a review of the concert the next day crying

I also listened to Irish Heart by Van Morrison and the Chieftains. That's a great album.

They came out to Australia a couple of years and played the Hordern Pavillion in Sydney. I found out by reading a review of the concert the next day crying

I also listened to Irish Heart by Van Morrison and the Chieftains. That's a great album.

That sux Hairy. If they ever tour again, I think it will sadly be the last time. I saw you commented on the pixies tour a while back, thats a definate for me, but a pity Kim Deal isnt coming.

That sux Hairy. If they ever tour again' date=' I think it will sadly be the last time. I saw you commented on the pixies tour a while back, thats a definate for me, but a pity Kim Deal isnt coming. [/quote']

Thanks for reminding me but you should have done it earlier. I just checked and all four shows are sold out pinched