Ben 10

What are you listening to right now????

?????????????????? - ?????? ????????

Had to copy and paste that one unsure

EDIT: It seems, among other things that this site can't do, Thai text is displayed as question marks....is that racist bandit

Kyuss - Blues for the Red Sun

A good way to start the day.

with ya there hairy.

in the cd player on the way to work this morning then changed to hilltop hoods as I got into go home, stopping all stations. thankyou very much!

I spent a couple of hours last night listening to and watching old Pistols and PIL clips. Finished off watching a bunch of old and recent John Lydon interviews. He is a genius in many ways as well as a first class showman.

Had to listen to a CD on Sunday by a bloke called Bruno Marrs....zzzzzzzzzzzsleepingsleepingsleeping

The Shins - Port of Morrow

One of my favourite bands.

It's only a life, but that's such a simple song Hairy! biggrin

Cheers,

Anthony.

Melbourne Rockabilly band from way back, Crackajacks doing 'Let Er Roll, but by the time I've typed this out one finger at a time it'll be 'Wash Machine Boogie'.

You guys have a beer for me, I'm on a dry ship.

Regards,

Curly.

The Pixies.

Just saw they are coming to Sydney at the end of May and I am pretty pumped. Saw them about 8 years ago and they rocked.

Mashing grain for my Styrian Golden Ale with Dwight Yoakam - Pears providing the soundtrack.

Now batch sparging to Florence and the Machine - Lungs.

Cheers

Scottie

Valley Brew

Japandroids - The House That Heaven Built.

Superb.

I am on holidays so its been a bit of a shandy this afternoon. Started off with some old school Jonathon Richmond and the Modern Lovers, then The Specials, followed by some Pumpkins and Zwan and finished with PIL and Pogues....now thats a mixed bag!!

Manu Chao - Radio Bemba Sound System.

Mind blowing.

Manu Chao - Radio Bemba Sound System.

Mind blowing.

In a similar state as is inferred with your avatar Jay' date=' & I bet it is mind blowing! [img']lol[/img]

biggrin

Cheers,

Anthony.

I am on holidays so its been a bit of a shandy this afternoon. Started off with some old school Jonathon Richmond and the Modern Lovers' date=' then The Specials, followed by some Pumpkins and Zwan and finished with PIL and Pogues....now thats a mixed bag!![/quote']

I was listening to the best of The Pogues today w00t

I'm not on holidays though sad

I was listening to the best of The Pogues today w00t

I also watched a couple of Shane Macgowan interviews on Youtube, absolutely hilarious in an almost tragic way.

They came out to Australia a couple of years and played the Hordern Pavillion in Sydney. I found out by reading a review of the concert the next day crying

I also listened to Irish Heart by Van Morrison and the Chieftains. That's a great album.

They came out to Australia a couple of years and played the Hordern Pavillion in Sydney. I found out by reading a review of the concert the next day crying

I also listened to Irish Heart by Van Morrison and the Chieftains. That's a great album.

That sux Hairy. If they ever tour again, I think it will sadly be the last time. I saw you commented on the pixies tour a while back, thats a definate for me, but a pity Kim Deal isnt coming.

That sux Hairy. If they ever tour again' date=' I think it will sadly be the last time. I saw you commented on the pixies tour a while back, thats a definate for me, but a pity Kim Deal isnt coming. [/quote']

Thanks for reminding me but you should have done it earlier. I just checked and all four shows are sold out pinched

I'm listening to Tobias Sammet's Avantasia - The Scarecrow. Not quite as good as The Metal Opera, but still...

Killer.