Ben 10

What are you listening to right now????

2 hours ago, The Captain1525230099 said:

Impressive @MUZZY. I was waiting for that harmony to come in and nailed it. All of em great muso’s. 

The singer is Andy Seymour who's been on the Adelaide music scene for many years. Going by their FB page, the guy on keyboards and the bassist are the mainstays of the band and they rotate guest musos through their line up. I've seen John Swan on a few clips. They really do a great job.

41 minutes ago, MUZZY said:

The singer is Andy Seymour who's been on the Adelaide music scene for many years. Going by their FB page, the guy on keyboards and the bassist are the mainstays of the band and they rotate guest musos through their line up. I've seen John Swan on a few clips. They really do a great job.

I know of both Andy Seymour and John Swan, from my time over there many years ago. Great musos that know their sh!t. Some mates I know from south aus know them well. 

Anyway, good link mate. 

• Like 1

I deliberately sought out this clip just the other day as I hadn't seen it in many years. Chevy Chase was in his prime around this time.

It was a massive hit at the time of release. It's still a pretty cool song I reckon. 😎

Cheers,

Lusty.

• Like 1