Coopers Community

What are you listening to right now????

ben 10

Right now, at this very moment?

Monsters of Men - My head is an animal.

As we speak (I type) Mountain Sound has just started.

Its my beer chilling music as I knock back a Saison, a hot brew day 37 degrees in the Valley.

Sorry, I should have been clearer - his 5th symphony. All the lovely people in the colony chipped in and bought me tickets to the premiere. Of course, the 12 month return voyage was a real bugger!

But seriously, these days I tend to listen to a lot of music of my youth (a blast from the past). I suspect like a lot of others, it holds some great memories of certain events, like catching up with friends, first girlfriend, meeting my better half, even the birth of my kids. Yesterday I was bottling and sanitising to Phantasmagoria (by Curved Air), Reproduction (by The Human League), The Concert for Bangladesh (various), and even finished with a little Hot August Night. How's that for eclectic.

Of course, with teenagers in the house, I don't get to hear my music now as much as I'd like. I know I'm going to get pasted for this, but I just don't understand this rap stuff. To me, it's just swearing to rhythm. C'est la vie.

• Like 1

Of course' date=' with teenagers in the house, I don't get to hear my music now as much as I'd like. I know I'm going to get pasted for this, but I just don't understand this rap stuff. To me, it's just swearing to rhythm. C'est la vie.[/quote']

I understand there's a silent and invisible C at the front of it. tongue

I just put my winamp on shuffle so it plays random songs. Right now it's playing Lizzy Borden - Council for the Cauldron

I grew up in Adelaide in the late 80's early 90's as a raver. I like and enjoy all sorts of music.

Currently listening to - Ratpack 25th Anniversary - Freestylers mix.

Ha! I grew up in England, was into that same scene... f*ck I loved my clubbing. Listening to a mix of Burial, Radiohead, Moderat, Jungle, Ghostpoet, SBTRKT, Jon Hopkins etc etc.... all tremendous stuff....

My favorite mix' date=' with Little River Band, Hall and Oats and some Classic Boy George and Tiffany.[/quote']

I cant believe this didn't get a +1 from Kelsey

Tiffany? I think you're alone there. There doesn't seem to be anyone around biggrin

This afternoon was Elvis Costello, Shack and Down.

I grew up in Adelaide in the late 80's early 90's as a raver. I like and enjoy all sorts of music.

Currently listening to - Ratpack 25th Anniversary - Freestylers mix.

pretty much the same time and place ben ten, but metal head/ rock for me mate, just finished night shift listening to hilltop hoods, messugha I am colossus and sepultua/pantera earlier in the evening cool