Coopers Community

What are you listening to right now????

ben 10

• 2 weeks later...

Believe it or not, SBS Chill.

I find it makes for good background music although the repetition of the grooves is a bit disturbing.  It seems that you only need to loop the same groove over and again and your work here is done.  Still, I find it kind of hypnotic and sort of relaxing.

5 hours ago, James of Bayswater said:

Believe it or not, SBS Chill.

I find it makes for good background music although the repetition of the grooves is a bit disturbing.  It seems that you only need to loop the same groove over and again and your work here is done.  Still, I find it kind of hypnotic and sort of relaxing.

One of the reasons I stopped listening to sbs chill. It’s kinda like days of our lives, you don’t have to watch it for ten years but as soon as you watch one episode your all caught up. 

• Haha 1

Weird isn't it ?   I notice I tend to have it on when I am working on something - and it seems to help.  But I try not to think about it.  As soon as I start to think about it then it begins to annoy me.  

In other words I prefer to hear it rather than listen to it.

A bit like white noise.

• 2 weeks later...

I caught some of I Prevail at Download in Parramatta. They were OK; not bad but nothing great either. The two singers that don’t play instruments, they need to find a guitarist to do the clean vocals like Polaris so they don’t have to split the cash with so many people.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...