Coopers Community

Three years and I'm still here!

Canadian Eh!L

Hey Gang

It was three years ago today that I became a member of this forum. That's the day my brewing obsession began. I had been brewing previous to this date but truly had no idea what I was doing. The friendly nature and easy going advice made me feel very comfortable and it was easy for me to fit in even though I'm not an Aussie (thank Christ ;)).

Check out my first ever post! nonsense! Completely clueless yet such a know-it-all. Quite embarrassing!

Happy Birthday Chad!

If I wasn't an Aussie (Thank Christ I am!), I'd probably be a Canuck! :D

Don't forget to blow out the candles!

Edit: I was just re-reading an old thread & noticed Philbo joined the forum 1 day earlier than Chad did!

Happy 3rd birthday for yesterday Philbo! :D

Cheers,

Anthony.

A Canadian wants to marry an Irish girl and is told he needs to become Irish before he can do so. It is a very simple operation where they remove 5% of your brain.

Anyway the Canadian wakes up after the operation and the doctor comes up to him looking all worried and say "I am terribly sorry, there's been a mistake to be sure, we accidentally removed 50% of your brain instead of 5%!"

The Canadian sits up and simply say "She'll be right, mate"

Happy birthday Chad!

If I was a Canuck condemnd for a life of hard labour I'd hope I was sent to Oz! :D

Hard Arsed Lumber Jacks were sent to Port Arthur, so forget about Oz 'Ole Mate you would've ended up a hard arsed Tassie Bushranger and there'd be a whole range of craft beer named in you're honour.

Thanks, Muddy. That means a lot.smile

That goes the same for me. I'm sure I wouldn't have stuck around here if it wasn't for you and your charm.

I sure wish we could meet at the pub and have a good yarn without this screen in between us. I'm sure we'd have a good time (if our wives let us rolleyes).

(if our wives let us rolleyes).

That's the trick isn't it?

"How many have you had?"

"Haven't been counting."

"Don't you think that's enough?"

"How would I know? I told you I haven't been counting."

"We're going to have a talk about this tomorrow."

"Talk all you want. I'll be at Chad's place drinking breakfast IPA and eating maple bacon sandwiches."

"Isn't he in Canada?"

"What's a Canada?" < loud fart >

"I'm going to bed."

biggrin

(if our wives let us rolleyes).

That's the trick isn't it?

"How many have you had?"

"Haven't been counting."

"Don't you think that's enough?"

"How would I know? I told you I haven't been counting."

"We're going to have a talk about this tomorrow."

"Talk all you want. I'll be at Chad's place drinking breakfast IPA and eating maple bacon sandwiches."

"Isn't he in Canada?"

"What's a Canada?" < loud fart >

"I'm going to bed."

biggrin

lollol

I showed this post to my wife this morning. She laugh' date=' then quickly got mad at us exclaiming that all us were drunks, etc, etc, etc.

Good one, Phil![img']biggrin[/img]

BTW, I'll be smoking 6 Kg of bacon this weekend so it might be a good time for you to come by and have a pint o' IPA and a Sandwich.wink

Archived