Coopers Community

New Coopers Ale bottles?

Soundawake

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr Coopers,

I have always loved my coopers (the Best Beer In Australia & the world), but I am having a problem with the new bottle size only a few of my current stubby holders (of which I have a few hundred) will hold the new bottle without falling off.

My question is will Coppers (the Best Beer In Australia & the world), be bring out a coppers (the Best Beer In Australia & the world), stubby hold pacific for the new stubby size.

Anyway I still love the me coopers (the Best Beer In Australia & the world).

I've received my new Coopers stubbie holder after applying via the newsletter/email.

Unfortunately it doesn't fit my old style pickaxe stubbies & echoes or 500ml stubbies. Nor does it have a picture of the ocean. crying

Guess I will have to only use it with the new stubbies & get one my old ones out to use when I'm drinking home brew.

Hello Twiggy.

...I am having a problem with the new bottle size only a few of my current stubby holders (of which I have a few hundred) will hold the new bottle without falling off.

The sheer torment you must be experiencing right now must be bordering on unbearable!! A few hundred stubbie holders' date=' & almost none of them fit??!! [img']crying[/img]

Here's the link for.... Beyond Blue (Depression & Anxiety) - Immediate Support (yes it's the REAL link!)

My question is will Coppers (the Best Beer In Australia & the world)' date=' be bring out a coppers (the Best Beer In Australia & the world), stubby hold pacific for the new stubby size.

Anyway I still love the me coopers (the Best Beer In Australia & the world).[/quote']

Given your interest in "Coppers" as opposed to "Coopers" that this forum is based upon, being the friendly guy I am I decided to delve into your "Coppers" concerns.

I didn't have to delve that far, as my own life experiences came to pass. I have actually been in the "Copper" Tunn pub in Deans, North Livingston, Scotland. I wore a Glengarry beret that I bought earlier that day in a small gift shop on the banks of Loc Lomond. The young locals at the Copper Tunn weren't over impressed with my wearing of the Glengarry, nor the attention their female partners were giving me at the time. Upon leaving the establishment at closing time with my newly formed friends of friends, we were confronted by these unhappy individuals. The security at the Copper Tunn was first rate, & despite us already being able to deal with these young enthusiastic young men, the very impressive dimensioned security soon saw them off, so that we may be on our way. happy

I did get a little off topic there, but I thought it worth the mention. wink

A little background on Twiggy...

The name "Twiggy" is a name I've heard for many years about a young British lady & her appeal to a growing generation of young women in the mid to late 60's.

Here is a very rare picture of the said "Twiggy" dancing with Sonny & Cher in 1967 such was her appeal around that time...

Twiggy-Sonny-Cher.jpg

Pretty groovy I reckon. cool

Given the threads that have been sent to "Siberia" in the past years, I'm amazed this one has lasted so long. whistling

Anthony.

You whinging sods obviously don't pay enough attention. I've now got 2 free stubby holders from Coopers which fit the new bottles perfectly.

Second one just arrived that minute in the mail...

Thanks, Coopers - I couldn't give a sheet whether they come in skinny bottles or otherwise...!!!

Archived