Coopers Community

All the best for the Silly Season

antiphile

Shortly I'll be shutting down the home network and internet access to complete a few jobs and pack the car. The child bride, the kids and a tag-along brewer are heading to Cooloongatta for a few weeks for Chrissy and a large extended family get together, so I won't have another opportunity to send my best.

Thank you all for your advice, feedback and, especially, tolerance over the last few months while I took my first brewing baby-steps. The fact there have been so many members willing to provide guidance and suggestions has given me considerably more confidence to keep going. You have also undoubtedly saved me a lot of money to prevent wasted ingredients and undrinkable results.

I hope you all have a safe and happy Christmas, and a really enjoyable time with your family (even the ones you may not get to see too often throughout the year). For those driving, you already know you'll nee to be very patient and put up with a lot of idiots on the road.

Take care and see you next year. Cheers

Phil

Hey Phil, I hope you too have a great Christmas and enjoy your break.

I'm glad that you have developed a passion for this hobby. Lots of people give it away early on but it is worth sticking with it. Armed with a little knowledge, brewing is pretty easy.

I would also like to thank the members of the Coopers forum for their comradery, insights, advice, & humor & wish everyone a very Merry Xmas & a safe & enjoyable New Year.

P.S. It's nice to have Sir Les on board, but at Cooloongatta in Speedo's,... I'd rather look at my avatar!! >_^

:D

Cheers,

Anthony.

And a Merry Xmas to you Anthony

BTW please change you Avatar for the new year. How about a mug shot?

Hey Lusty, you already have my opinion on the avatar, but maybe you'll listen to Scottie...it looks like the aftermath of a very dodgy vindaloo

I have an inherent respect for you guys, & given the dislike for my avatar, I promise to change it.

I'll change it, when at least one of you brews Chad's beer, & not until!

For those that wish to attempt a BS conversation that you have brewed the beer from making stuff up, Chad & I will see right through it.

Until another Coopers forum member brews it & gives some honest feedback, the avatar stays. :)

United we stand, united we learn, united we progress as brewers.

Trust is a must.

Cheers,

Anthony.

I have an inherent respect for you guys' date=' & given the dislike for my avatar, I promise to change it.

For those that wish to attempt a BS conversation that you have brewed the beer from making stuff up, Chad & I will see right through it.

Until another Coopers forum member brews it & gives some honest feedback, the avatar stays. :)

Trust is a must.

Cheers,

Anthony.[/quote']

United you stand? Chad thinks it looks disgusting too.

I brewed the Big Island IPA a few months ago but forgot to mention it in the brew day thread. It tastes great. It looked like puke in the FV but tastes great.

Paul, can you do something about Lusty's avatar please, its friggen disgusting and looks like something the cat barfed up. I cant even look at it, especially on a sunday morning!!! you know what he's like, every page on every thread has it on it!!!!

Send it to Siberia and throw away the key.

Sorry Lusty, but statistics dont lie, please show your mates some compassion this xmas and change it. If you want some alternative options, i'll happily give you some, like the girls doing a keg stand.

Lusty, cheers mate!! you do have a heart!

Well done Hairy' date=' and thanks Anthony for being true to your word. That's a much nicer Avatar and a nice clean brewery as well.

Also Merry Christmas to Nick, Ben and Scott.

i5lr.jpg

Keep Safe

merry xmas Ace

I have an inherent respect for you guys' date=' & given the dislike for my avatar, I promise to change it.

Trust is a must.

Cheers,

Anthony.[/quote']

I brewed the Big Island IPA a few months ago but forgot to mention it in the brew day thread. It tastes great. It looked like puke in the FV but tastes great.

I don't really believe you brewed The BIIPA. Thank you for being so dishonest. Lusty was doing nothing for the brew's credibility.

I'm with Chad that I don't believe you have brewed the BIIPA Hairy. I thought your post was a pretty feeble attempt at trying to suggest you had. (insert LOL icon, then insert it again!)

For those with weak stomachs, & unrealistic realities, I changed my avatar for you lot, and because Chad asked that his beer be presented in a more positive light. It's a great beer, & out of respect for the brewer, it certainly deserves that. >_^

Cheers,

Anthony.

Archived