Coopers Community

Where's Otto????

Canadian Eh!L

A certain Canuck is missing his 4.00am (AEDST) chats with a particular aussie bus driver I'm guessing? (insert whistling icon)

Hehe. :D

I'm with ya though Chad! I hope Kelsey shows up soon too. It's not quite the same without him around the place. :(

Hopefully he'll show up soon. :)

Maybe I'll have to start up a "SHOUT OUT: OTTO VON BLOTTO" thread! :P

Cheers,

Anthony.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Skookum.

Doe anyone know Kelsey outside of the forum? I hope he's OK. Weird that he's not around.

Unfortunately I don't know Kelsey outside of the forum. I too hope he's OK.

I did have a look at his last 10 or so posts to see if there were any indicators to perhaps why he is absent still, & apart from a trip to Sydney he has planned in March to watch a baseball game & hit a few decent drinking holes while there, I couldn't see anything else regarding a planned absence.

Maybe he's just on a short holiday that he didn't get to tell us about between when the old guild forum was unexpectedly yanked from under our feet, to when the new site was operational.

He loves his beer too much, not to return! :D

Cheers,

Anthony.

I just sent Kelsey a PM over on AHB to make sure he's okay.

If any of you lot use Facebook I reckon he'd be pretty easy to track down that way as well.

The last I heard from him was a PM on AHB on 18 Dec, asking if I knew how long the forum was going to be down. The fact that he seemed keen has got me a bit worried now. Concerned emoticon.

Maybe he's just on a short holiday that he didn't get to tell us about between when the old guild forum was unexpectedly yanked from under our feet' date=' to when the new site was operational.

[/quote']

This pretty much sums it up. Not a holiday as such just hardly any time spent at home or on the computer/internet. Which might also explain why I had no idea the new forum was up for like 3 weeks. LOL.

Archived