Coopers Community

New Site Feedback

PB2

Hei Kaveri! Mites menee my Finnish friend?

Comment: Hello everybody

Response: Hello Dr Nick

Comment: It's really Hairy here and I'm using my antiphile alias 'cos I couldn't be bothered logging out and in again. devilalienbandit

If it means BeerLust can log in and post now' date=' then it's still not fixed. Tell the team to keep working on it.

Cheers

Phil. Oops. I mean Hairy [img']sideways[/img]

I'm onto your little corruption bot P2. ninja

I just need to crack the last few lines of code & then hand the info over to Coopers. whistling

Nice coding btw! biggrin

Cheers,

Anthony.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

Herro All,

Long time since i have posted because i never get the chance to jump on the computer anymore. Which brings me to my next point does anyone else have issues with logging on with an android phone? I have just done another update and still no luck, i am on the forum nearly every day but when i press the log on button i am redirected to a white screen with a forum hyperlink in the top left corner?

Cheers Chezza.

I have an windows phone ( Nokia 610 ) and I've bad nothing but trouble for ages loging in. I had to use my wife's Ipad and go to the login page, forgot password, then to my email on the iPad because when I tried to go to the link that coopers gave me in the password reset email on my phone all I got was the page you are lookin for cant be found. So I reset the password on my Ipad then had to use pb2's link from another topic on my phone to get to the logon page, from there I was able to log in. What a shemozzle of a gin around. Needs to be fixed. Not everyone owns a I phone.

I get that on my phone too, I've found by clicking on the "VISIT COOPERS CLUB" link, I can log in from there and then access the forum. I still prefer the computer though because the phone is a prick to type posts on here on.

Interestingly a year since my last post on here about changing the order of the last posts in a thread when replying and still nothing done about it. It's rather annoying not being able to see the previous post when replying! Especially when it's an epic long thread like this one or the brew day threads etc. rolleyes

• 4 weeks later...

Really need to be able to view the newest post for topics though.

Clicking the topic, clicking on the last page, and then scrolling down to find the latest post is really annoying, and I reckon this is the first forum i've seen that doesn't allow it. It's such a trivial thing, i'm sure the forum code has it built in.

• 3 weeks later...
This started a few weeks ago but I can no longer sign in using an iPad or an iPhone. I just get a message saying "Incorrect Username and Password" (which it isn't).

Does anyone else have this problem?

Yep, and I have reported it. As I said in a previous post, it doesn't seem like they are interested in improving basic/broken features of the forum/app.

A workaround is to click the forgot password button, and enter the same password as your old one. That should allow you to log in, however you will then have to re-log in on any PC you've used again, and you'll probably find after a couple of weeks the same thing has happened.

This started a few weeks ago but I can no longer sign in using an iPad or an iPhone. I just get a message saying "Incorrect Username and Password" (which it isn't).

Does anyone else have this problem?

Yep' date=' and I have reported it. As I said in a previous post, it doesn't seem like they are interested in improving basic/broken features of the forum/app.

A workaround is to click the forgot password button, and enter the same password as your old one. That should allow you to log in, however you will then have to re-log in on any PC you've used again, and you'll probably find after a couple of weeks the same thing has happened.

[/quote']

+1annoyed

Archived