Coopers Community

The Coopers O.S. Lager Kit Challenge!

Hey!

Way to go, Hairy! Now that everything is said and done. I may give your recipe a go. The only thing you didn't explain in your method was how you were able to polish up that turd!?[biggrin] [innocent] [lol] [lol] [tongue]

Seriously, I think I may give it a go![cool][biggrin]

EDIT: I just re-read the recipe... I can't even get half the ingredients...So... Forget it...[crying]

Wise move giving it a miss. It's the lager kit Chad!!! [surprised

I posted the recipe because it was one that I had made and it tasted ok, not because it was earth shatteringly brilliant. And it was fun going out on the campaign trail, kissing babies and gathering votes. Although the campaign seemed to take as long as our upcoming Federal election in Australia. [biggrin]

Unfortunately that guy was unable to sway the moderator .........

Ambitious or presumptuous?

Hopefully the new Lusty / Chucky won't promise things he can't deliver. I am devastated [lol]

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it was fun going out on the campaign trail' date=' kissing babies and gathering votes. Although the campaign seemed to take as long as our upcoming Federal election in Australia. [biggrin']

Rather vote for you than the Red Witch or the Budgie Smuggler

And it was fun going out on the campaign trail' date=' kissing babies and gathering votes. Although the campaign seemed to take as long as our upcoming Federal election in Australia.[/quote']

The Bureau Of Statistics have just released final figures from statistics taken during the challenge. Amongst many of the startling figures, it has been calculated that the amount of babies that appeared to grow a second "hickey-like" sized birth mark over the duration of the challenge, increased by 2.5% nationally, & by a remarkable 68% in the suburb of Penrith, NSW alone! [innocent] [lol][lol]

Ambitious or presumptuous?

Ambitious, Yes. Presumptuous, Hmmm.. More so optimistic. [innocent]

Hopefully the new Lusty / Chucky won't promise things he can't deliver. I am devastated [lol]

That will not help to get you "kits & bits" in the mail for maybe something like a Motueka Slam IPA? or perhaps the Celebration Ale, or Brew A? Or something else of similar value of your choosing? Hmm...

A winner must win something after all. [cool]

CC

And it was fun going out on the campaign trail' date=' kissing babies and gathering votes. Although the campaign seemed to take as long as our upcoming Federal election in Australia.[/quote']

The Bureau Of Statistics have just released final figures from statistics taken during the challenge. Amongst many of the startling figures, it has been calculated that the amount of babies that appeared to grow a second "hickey-like" sized birth mark over the duration of the challenge, increased by 2.5% nationally, & by a remarkable 68% in the suburb of Penrith, NSW alone! [innocent] [lol][lol]

[lol] [lol] [lol]

If you are going to do it you should do it properly. It is all about creating a momento.

I meant what I said about the kit prize etc.. I was on the phone with a well known Coopers rep earlier today attempting to organise it for you.

If there is anything specifically you would like from the recipe range, just let me know. I'll do my best to (anonymously from both ends) send it on to you.

P.S. Spare a thought for me, I have to go & buy a tin of the OS Lager for the 1st time in over 10yrs to brew your recipe! [lol]

CC

Don't worry about it Chucky. Recognition (and the love of other forum members) is reward enough for me.

Its my fault anyway, I should have read the fine print terms and conditions before entering the comp [biggrin]

Don't worry about it Chucky. Recognition (and the love of other forum members) is reward enough for me.

Its my fault anyway, I should have read the fine print terms and conditions before entering the comp [biggrin]

The offer is there if you change your mind.

Just don't wait to long. [wink]

CC

Archived