Coopers Community

SAPPORO

ryanh5

Just like to say well done to the cooper family for taking on Sapporo. I accidentally bought a box this week,only to discover a delightful golden lager which leaves you wanting more.

Naturally now im wondering if there is a HB coopers kit recipe out there? [ninja]

I accidentally bought a box this week' date=' [/quote']

You have got me curious now Ryan.

What did you mean to buy?...groceries, bread, sausages & a gas bottle for the barbie ??[cool]

Bottle shops will do that to you [bandit]

Hairy, you must plan carefully.

47 years ago when I got married my wife decided to share her weekly shopping experience with me,

She had allowed 6 quid for groceries at the supper \u2013market. I was the trolley wheeler, by the time we arrived at the check out the bill came to 11.5 quid (pounds) she was so disgusted I got myself bared for life. [love] The best 5-1/2 quid I ever spent. [love] [love] I know you young blokes will not think that 5-1/2 was much, but in those days a tradesman\u2019s wages were only 20 quid a week.

The Pet "Weggl"

I accidentally bought a box this week' date=' [/quote']

You have got me curious now Ryan.

What did you mean to buy?...groceries, bread, sausages & a gas bottle for the barbie ??[cool]

Bottle shops will do that to you [bandit]

I do signwriting for lots of bottleshops so these accidents happen frequently.

The Prince of Wales was my last bottleshop Greg, you may have noticed some bright yellow additions?

Found one.

Try this...

1/2 lb carapils

4 lbs pale or extra light malt extract

2 lbs rice syrup solids

1 oz Czech Saaz (60 min)

1/4 oz saaz (15 min)

1/4 oz hersbrucker (15 min)

1/4 oz saaz (1 min)

1/4 oz hersbrucker (1 min)

Wyeast 2007 Pilsen Lager yeast

It's a good base recipe similar Kirin and if you need rice syrup solids NB carries them, with all that other stuff too. Cheers!

Weggl, Weggl, Weggl - I find your last 2 posts somewhat offensive.

First post, racist[unsure], second post, imperial measurements [rightful] ...I'm sure no harm was intended but I think some time in the naughty corner is warranted. Off you go now - No beer for you [cool]

I think Warren was implying that that style of beer should be served in 30ml glasses [innocent]

Sorry Warren, I tried but I don't think that will save you. Looks like you will have to do your time in the naughty corner. I'm pretty sure it is one minute for every year of age so you may be there for a while.

Archived