Coopers Community

CZECH PILSENER

AussieJosh

I have the Thomas Coopers Malt Beer Recipes Pamphlet.

I am going to make the CZECH PILSENER......

CZECH PILSENER

MALT Thomas Coopers light malt 1.5g

HOME BREW Thomas Coopers Pilsener

HOPS 2 x saaz 12g

YEAST European Lager 15g

DEXTROSE 300g

MIX to 23 litres

for the yeast, I will be using the 15g brew cellar European Lager Yeast.

Question...

Do i need to hang out for 12 weeks like when i am using the yeast that comes with the Coopers international European Lager? Or can i try one or six of them after 2 weeks in the bottle?

Cheers! ;)

My home brew store stocks coopers but they don't have the pamphlets. Although as it is a real hassle to get to so maybe they have run out on the occasions I can be bothered making the journey out there.

Is there a series of these pamphlets Paul? If you could send me one (or some :) :D :P ) that would be great.

Cheers!

• 3 months later...

Im drinking my last stubie of this Pils now! and its bloody lovley! Id recomend anyone make it!

I have kept one longneck of it! I now have a long neck of this Pils a Sparkling and a Morgans Blue mountin larger. I try to keep one long neck for a year before drinking. This year i have made 12 brews and have three longnecks! lol.

The only prob i have had with this pils is....Mine did not hold its head for very long and does not seem to have much gas/bubbles.... may have been the carbo drops?....but its ezy drinking!

Cheers!

Archived