Coopers Community

The Royal Adelaide Show

Bartholembrew

Why has Coopers abandoned the Adelaide Show and to a certain extent South Australia itself. I am sad that the company feels (or so it seems to me) that we are no longer important in the scale of things and while I understand the need for growth on a national basis, you should never forget your hard core supporters which are and always will be here in South Australia.

are you working on the fact its hard to get coopers at corporate events?

IF so.. thats usually due to licensing deals and sponsorship deals.

i know at my local SANFL footy club they serve Squires pale.. prior to that was southark.. it will depend on the sponsors behind the venues to whats available.

Do they still make Southwark? I have recently moved back to SA from the NT, I can't say I have seen it...not that I have even looked for it!...[pinched] Funny how we change, I grew up on it and thought it was the ducks guts at the time!

Was at the Royal Adelaide Show today and at the woodchopping there were some large Cooper's banners, so they haven't abandoned it. Also the Coopers bar at the side of the arena is still there, would love to have had a cold one but had kid duty[pinched] .

Archived