Coopers Community

Where's Muddy ??

ExpatSthAussie

from what i read maybe hes banished also?

Ha ha. No Muddy is OK.

He just logs on sporadically now. I think he is too busy looking at kegging options.

I thought he was reasonably safe...although I know there was some two and fro with him and Lusty..maybe he's had enough of the jibes and grandstanding and just wants to talk brewing like the rest of us.

I'm still around mate just not round here. My will to post has been sapped by the shitestirrer formally known as Lusty.

I'll try to pop in again as I've had some quality times here over the years. I popped in recently and was thrilled to see Bill had made a return but then when I had time to post a welcome the site was down and then by the time I could log in again "The Event Pt 1" had occurred.

Anyway, thanks for asking about me Expat [biggrin]

As a side note I probably don't even deserve to be here as I can't brew a the moment as I am on crutches and I'm on an alcohol free month [crying] ....not as fun as a free alcohol month [lol]

I'm still around mate just not round here. My will to post has been sapped by the shitestirrer formally known as Lusty.

I'm gald you cleared that up Muddy as

due to a certain person (the original man of many names [biggrin] ) I've pretty much lost my will to frequent the forum.

I thought you were referring to me [unsure].

I wish you a speedy recovery from your current predicament.

I guess I missed the whole squabble. Is there a "cribs note" version around here some where?

All offending threads have been deleted Dennis, but would have made for interesting reading if you've been offline for a while.

Basically a couple of "factions" seemed to form, based on past history, and a bunch of beer was drunk....i guess you can work out the rest, all have been siberia'd for a year...some justifiably, others maybe not?

Anyway welcome back, hope your keeping warm...looks bloody horrible over there ATM

Stick around Muddy. It's always darkest before the dawn! [lol] [sick]

[lol]

I think you need to look into your timing Muddy.

On crutches and alcohol free month at the same time [Crying]

You've got that right Greg [biggrin] .....Broken bones will mend but going alcohol free can scar you for life.....oh, the things I've seen [crying]

I guess I missed the whole squabble. Is there a "cribs note" version around here some where?

All offending threads have been deleted Dennis, but would have made for interesting reading if you've been offline for a while.

Basically a couple of "factions" seemed to form, based on past history, and a bunch of beer was drunk....i guess you can work out the rest, all have been siberia'd for a year...some justifiably, others maybe not?

Anyway welcome back, hope your keeping warm...looks bloody horrible over there ATM

We got another meter of snow today and winds were very strong about 50 mph. I will try to post some pics tomorrow.

Wait a minute I think I got Siberiaed too [lol]

You've got that right Greg [biggrin] .....Broken bones will mend but going alcohol free can scar you for life.....oh, the things I've seen [crying]

On the contrary I think it's great timing, cos it means you will heal quicker [happy]

Also, falling flat on your back cos you miss getting the crutches under your arm is not fun (from experience) [lol]

If you've had beers' date=' at least you have an excuse[biggrin']

I kinda wish I had the "I was drunk excuse" for how I did it too. Chasing my nephew I managed to trip over myself [pinched] ....now hobbling around with a multiple fracture in and around my big toe [crying]

Archived