Sign in to follow this  

Aussie Day

[HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY ALL YOU LOT...THAT GOES FOR OUR FOREIGN BROTHERS TOO, CHEERS NED]p.s foreign brothers on the forum i was meaning...[biggrin]

[HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY ALL YOU LOT...THAT GOES FOR OUR FOREIGN BROTHERS TOO' date= CHEERS NED]

+1[love]

Thanks Ned,

I had no idea there was a party tonight! What should I wear? Oh wait, I know a sweaty singlet and pair of surf shorts, right?[alien]

Thanks Ned,

I had no idea there was a party tonight! What should I wear? Oh wait, I know a sweaty singlet and pair of surf shorts, right?[alien]

You need to wear a pair of footy shorts with your Velcro wallet tucked in the top and a Bintang singlet.

Thanks Ned,

You need to wear a pair of footy shorts with your Velcro wallet tucked in the top and a Bintang singlet.

Ha! Come on really? Forget it. I'm not coming then. I don't have a velcro wallet![biggrin]

all you need to do is just put on a pair of thongs on your feet and a shirt and shorts with the Australian flag on plus an Australian flag tattoo and your right,

Ha! Come on really

Well that's how we roll in Western Sydney [innocent]

I got my thongs on my feet with southern cross design on them, surf shorts, Australia Day hat i bought.......the only thing i dont have is aussie t-shirt so i had to put on my Linken Park t-shirt lol

all you need to do is just put on a pair of thongs on your feet and a shirt and shorts with the Australian flag on plus an Australian flag tattoo and your right' date=' [/quote']

If you come from Cronulla, dont forget the Aussie flag T shirt with "love it or fcuk off" written on it

[biggrin] [cool] [lol]

all you need to do is just put on a pair of thongs on your feet and a shirt and shorts with the Australian flag on plus an Australian flag tattoo and your right' date=' [/quote']

If you come from Cronulla, dont forget the Aussie flag T shirt with "love it or fcuk off" written on it

Hey Chad

Just to prove that Hairy and the boys tell the truth

cronulla.png

And you could wear your flag like this too

bogan2.png

Just to be clear on my thoughts .... Boof Heads [devil]