Coopers Community

Aussie Day

Thanks Ned,

I had no idea there was a party tonight! What should I wear? Oh wait, I know a sweaty singlet and pair of surf shorts, right?[alien]

You need to wear a pair of footy shorts with your Velcro wallet tucked in the top and a Bintang singlet.

Thanks Ned,

I had no idea there was a party tonight! What should I wear? Oh wait, I know a sweaty singlet and pair of surf shorts, right?[alien]

You need to wear a pair of footy shorts with your Velcro wallet tucked in the top and a Bintang singlet.

Ha! Come on really? Forget it. I'm not coming then. I don't have a velcro wallet![biggrin]

all you need to do is just put on a pair of thongs on your feet and a shirt and shorts with the Australian flag on plus an Australian flag tattoo and your right' date=' [/quote']

If you come from Cronulla, dont forget the Aussie flag T shirt with "love it or fcuk off" written on it

[biggrin] [cool] [lol]

all you need to do is just put on a pair of thongs on your feet and a shirt and shorts with the Australian flag on plus an Australian flag tattoo and your right' date=' [/quote']

If you come from Cronulla, dont forget the Aussie flag T shirt with "love it or fcuk off" written on it

Archived