Coopers Community

BE SAFE MY TASMANIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS

I know this may not be beer related but since i no longer live in Tasmania doesnt mean i dont love the place or people in it.

Regardless of weather i really know any of you down there on this forum or not please stay safe and alert with these bad fires you have down there.

I arogantly dont watch the news for i hate bad news 90 percent of it is that. I stumbled across a news article on nine msn about fires down south east where majority of my family is. Rang around all my relatives finally got ahold of my granparents where everyone is a cousin already lost a home but got out safe.

Please Scott and a few others on here from down there take it easy and hope all is well. BillK if you still read here take it easy also mate good luck.

I know this may not be beer related but since i no longer live in Tasmania doesnt mean i dont love the place or people in it.

Regardless of weather i really know any of you down there on this forum or not please stay safe and alert with these bad fires you have down there.

I arogantly dont watch the news for i hate bad news 90 percent of it is that. I stumbled across a news article on nine msn about fires down south east where majority of my family is. Rang around all my relatives finally got ahold of my granparents where everyone is a cousin already lost a home but got out safe.

Please Scott and a few others on here from down there take it easy and hope all is well. BillK if you still read here take it easy also mate good luck.

+1 Keep Safe boys & girls

Thanks Mate

It\u2019s been a while since I've seen it this bad. Yesterday there were burnt gum leaves in my backyard and tonight the smell of burning eucalypt has filled the air. I am at least 20k from where one of the fires is so it must be terrible up there.

Last night we went to the 20/20 at Bellerive and the smoke from the fire down south had covered the ground by 10pm, My neighbours are at their holiday shack on the Peninsula, they have been evacuated from their shack but haven't come home yet as the Peninsula is cut off due to the fire.

We live in a great place Australia its such a pity that it turns to [devil]

Yes we have a great country but as you guys know and have said its a cruel place at times.My mum was born and bred in Moree n.s.w...she always drummed into us kids to be careful of bushfires, drought and the like.I am thinking of everyone while this is going on. i live smack bang in the midst of the bush..ive told swmbo..any fire within 100 miles of here you head to town and stay there ......

Hey sorry took while get back can only post from a comp and read from phone [devil]

Glad to hear your ok Scottie thats the crap thing about how the wind would have blown those burnt leaves into your yard from 20 km away. U would not beleive the shere arogance i get from people here that say how can a place like tassie have bushfires?

Dumb Mainlanders Tassie is Mostly Trees and gets hotter than they think. The sad part its mostly started by a stupid person trying to burn off or a feral kid running the streets. I hope it hasnt got any closer to anyone there my Grandparents are also still trapped on peninsula at there home with my cousins and my brother hasnt been alowed back to dunalley.

Dont let this stop the brewing be safe all.

Archived