Coopers Community

Yay for me.

Lotm

Heya Lotm.

I don't often give the VICS much praise being a Croweater, but I reckon they have some of the best eating/drinking holes in Australia.

My advice, get yourself out amongst it! [biggrin]

Anthony.

I hope I can locate one. The in laws are great, they just don't drink and I very much doubt they will be interesting in my incessant brew talk.

Well I'm off the spend the next 8 days in Victoria with my in laws. There're big drinkers' date=' 1 cruiser every 2 years or so ( I'm not kidding). Hopefully sneak off to the pub if possible. Wish me luck. [pinched']

8 days in Victoria!!

Don't let them turn you into one of them. Whatever you do, don't look directly into their eyes and you should be ok.

All the best mate. Enjoy the Cruisers [biggrin]

Where abouts are you going to be?

heres a few suggestions

Mrs Parma's

Thr Royston

The Local Taphouse

Temple Brewing

and also, dont rule out a Mountain Goat Brewery tour, Wednesdays and Fridays I think.. they do great pizza's there and often have something through the randall

There are loads more too, we are spoiled for choice

[love] [ninja] [bandit]

Absolutely Yob

There is a lot of Melbourne envy on this site [lol]

After my home State and my parents adopted abode at Burleigh, I would have to say Melbourne is my Favourite.

Yeah, I think you have us on that score - I'm not saying Melbourne is my favourite place in the world but I do always seem to have a good time there. And the eating and drinking options are superb [love][innocent]

That's right, bow down to our superior eateries and drinkeries.

Have you checked out Thunder Road Yob? About 5 mins from Temple. Got myself a Growler of Brunswick Bitter a few weeks ago

now theres a frightenig thought...bending over in victoria lol...sorry couldnt resist

Not many places you cant get to from Public Transport mate.. trams/trains are your friend [ninja]

Maybe get down to St Kilda to the Taphouse? its a good tram ride (not a very good day for the optic nerve though)

[bandit]

Hmmm, your travel planner sucks [lol]

If'n I were you I'd me marking out a whole bunch of places on a map and making a propper day of it.. maybe stay overnight somewhere? a big old pub crawl.. you could ooze back through the door the next day [lol]

do they have a train station up in Seymour?

Archived