Sign in to follow this  
BrewingBenny

Withdrawals

My goodness two days at the snow, drinking pints of Coopers Ale, withdrawing from my home brew and the forum. Ahhhh homebrew it's good to be back.

Looks like you should have a good look at your social life Benny.

LOL BB

I just switched jobs so I've had to reduce my consumption of home brews. I'm in training to drive buses up here so I only have one a day now when I first get home. Well, except Friday nights [devil]

School buses?

I reckon you would need a few drinks after driving school buses.

Haha nah just normal council route service buses, although they do have quite a few school routes so there's a chance I'll get one one day... might need a few then! [lol]

Well maybe not that much Ash but I was being social at the snow, LOL. Coopers on tap is close to the homebrew so might have been a little sarcasm involved LOL [lol] [lol] [kissing]

School buses?

I reckon you would need a few drinks after driving school buses.

Or maybe before driving the school bus!!! [bandit] Might make some of those school kids more tollerable, especially if they are like I was [biggrin] [biggrin] [innocent]

[lol]

We have to be zero BAC. Anyway, I get the feeling that it would be the casual drivers who would get stuck on those routes since they only run twice a day. They wouldn't take a driver already on their run and switch them over and back again. I'm actually on full time, so might be lucky and avoid it! I might ask them about that today actually.