Coopers Community

changes to log in

CATpAW Brewing

hey Paul,

up until a few days ago, when I got to the Coppers site and selected "Coopers Club", I would be directed straight to the Coopers Club welcome page - no logging in.

In the last few days the screen with "join", "log in" etc comes up, followed by the log in page, before you can enter the Coopers Club page.

I cant's see an option to "remember me" to configure this back to how it was before. Has your system or policy changed?

It's no biggie, but when you're typing in your membership number and password with 2 hands, you're not drinking beer, and life's too short.....

I think it may be something to do with your side?? I always need to enter my login details. Just the same, if I have left the forum screen open and come back to it with a refresh after a certain amount of time has elapsed (not sure how long), I am prompted for my login details again.

What kind of browser do you use? I never have to log in.

I use firefox and just have to click on my Cooper's club shortcut I have set up on my tool bar ( I also use xmarks to keep all my passwords and bookmarks synched between any computer I use).

Archived