Coopers Community

Facebook

AussieJosh

Paul if you dont have Facebook your just not down....in funcky town! :wink:

I have seen a number of coopers pages people have made on facebook....non of them look official....maybe i have just not stumbled upon the official one yet!?

• 3 weeks later...

I must admit Facebook is getting a bit old and boring for me to now. When i was in Europe for a year it was a good way to keep in touch with friends and family back home and post new pictures of places i have been. but now living a everyday life it gets a bit dull....only good when friends of mine from over seas post new pics of there adventures!

• 4 weeks later...
I'm with Paul....what is facebook? :?

Well sir, apparently, Facebook is a social networking website that....purportedly, according to it's own spiel is:

"Giving people the power to share and make the world more open and connected."

Though seriously, it's well worth joining just to visit the Coopers page, as well as those other Coopers orientated unofficial pages, as an add-on to the Coopers own website and Forum.

That's my tuppence worth.....

Signed Leepy aka Philby

Thanks Philby.........I clicked on the link that Tricky posted and my son and daughter inlaw's email adress was up the top..........does he know them do you think?........ :? ...I am confused!

Ha Ha. I just had another look at the Facebook site and noticed that there were two Pale Ale videos there. The Japanese one is sure strange. :?

Ross, I think it means that your son probably used your computer to log onto Facebook at some time. (My daughters email is at the top when I look at the Facebook site.)

Archived