Coopers Community

HELP!! - Unappreciative Girlfriend

Philby

Dear Coopers Club Members (and Forum Staff),

I have a dilemma similar to the old Devo song "Freedom Of Choice", the one about the dog who had two bones, he picked at one, he licked the other, he went in circles and he dropped dead.....

Problem is, I enjoy a couple of Coopers on a Friday after work (some other days as well, but that's not important right now) and get together with my girlfriend (some other days as well, but again, that's not important right now) - she's a damn fine lass, with at least one flaw. (Don't worry I have my own flaws aplenty).

Situation is, she doesn't like kissing me after a beer, because - wait for it - she doesn't like beer breath!!! Oh, she doesn't drink beer, but I'm not holding that against her.

I want both, the Coopers and the girlfriend, but don't want to have to make a choice - CAN ANYONE OFFER SOME ASSISTANCE - PLEASE !!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this would fall into the :) "good" news or :cry: "bad" news category, but there's no more choice to be made - the GF is gone - but I've still got a bar fridge full of the Green & Red........

P.S. - Intelligent single makes seeks like minded female who isn't so darn fussy!!!

Archived