Coopers Community

Bavarian Lager

Greg B

I love the internet rumour mill! No, we are not deleting either Bavarian Lager or India Pale Ale. Note that the relaunched, revamped, new and improved Brewmaster Series still includes IPA. I recommend you try our new version of IPA because we believe it is now even closer to the mark, particularly on bitterness.

G'day Gang,

All this talk of discontinuing particular brews has me a bit concerned, My main staple is the origional bitter, now I havn't heard any rumours that it is being chucked out but I find that Coles here never seem to have it anymore, the Woolies and Bi Lo do but also seem to run out often, and K Mart sometimes does and sometimes doesn't have it. Is it a popular beer or do they just not stock much ? I am concerned that bitter is the only one I have seen still in the painted tins as opposed to the paper labels which might suggest that the stock is slower moving and therefore be on the short list for removal. Tell me I am wrong...............please!!!

We are producing Bitter with a paper label.

It is not the most popular of our brews. Supermarket stores with a lack of space for the Home Brew range are likely to drop the least popular lines. Variety stores (where space is not such a premium) such as K Mart, BIG W, Harris Scarfe should continue to stock Bitter.

Archived