Coopers Community

Another forum to discuss the takeover bid

Oliver

Hi guys,

I've created a special section at my own forum at www.homebrewandbeer.com/forum for discussion about the takeover bid.

(I hope you boys at Cooper's don't mind me promoting this, but I've got your interests at heart :) )

I can tell you that it's not just Cooper's Club members that aren't happy. It's pretty much anyone who likes a decent beer and shuns the swill that the big boys make :D

So head over to www.homebrewandbeer.com/forum and make your thoughts known and read other's views.

Cheers,

Oliver

G'day Oliver,

readers of your forum who feel strongly about supporting Coopers may like to become a Coopers Club Member. What a great way to show their support for the Coopers Family!

They can join on-line:

http://www.coopers.com.au/default2.asp

Click on Coopers Club and Join the Club.

We would appreciate it if you communicated this message to your readers.

It's great to see that GregB has renewed his membership.

Why be a member? Well, there are a number of reasons we give that point to "what's in it for me?" However, when you feel strongly about supporting an organisation, whether it be a brewery, a footy club or some other entity you believe in....the best way to show your support, apart from buying the product, is to become a member.

Who knows what good things can come from being a member? I am a Coopers Club member, since 1997, and if it wasn't for being a member I wouldn't have seen the club newsletter in 2001 asking for people to fill in on the Home Brew Helpline and I wouldn't be working at Coopers now.

Serendipity - perhaps!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

G'Day Paul,

been a bit quiet lately, had a few things to attend to but I have been keeping an eye on the takeover thing, is re joining or becoming a member simply a moral support thing, how else will our membership support you in the takeover bid?

I'm not being a smart arse, am am really interested.

Archived