Sign in to follow this  
weggl

ADVERTISING

Greg, thanks for the tip,adoption.

Muddy, no my pants are not slung low, not since i lost 17 Kg's. What wrong with having things server up on a platter?

I think Greg just destroyed my dream, a dream to get a better deal for you blokes. Don't think I was on the quest for myself as much as i desire a PLASTIC HYDROMETER, my intentions were quite honorable,[devil]

Have you noticed that the DIY Beer Kit hydrometer carries the "Coopers" name - good advertising, that! [whistling

PB2,

Good are you going to give us all free ones? Together with a T-shirt that fits?[roll]

Contact your local member Warren. It's NSW election time - maybe they can organise a PLASTIC HYDROMETER for you instead of the electricity rebate.

F@#&ing LMAO! Paul.....Could you please help to orginise Weggl a free T shirt to shut him up! LOL

The DIY Hydrometer has the Coopers name on it!? Who ever thought of that and the new fermenter and all home brew advise on the coopers web site i think should get a nice pay rise! [wink]

Josh, if you wanted to shut Warren up it might take more then a free T-Shirt, maybe a new hydrometer to go with it [lol]. Now wait I still don't think that would shut him up [lol].

I know someone is running around advertising Coopers for free with Muddy's bottle coolers!!.....

Billk,

That was a cruel blow, to remind Muddy of his lost long neck coolers. The poor bloke has suffered enough. So please have mercy on him and no moer mention of LONG NECK COOLERS.[joyful]

Aussie,

I you can organise that Tshirt make sure it's 3xxx, please. I dont want to be like Muddy walking around in Tshirts that are 2 sizes too small.

If anybody out there got a free one that is 3xxx and is too big for them, I will wear it with pride,and freely advitise the Coopers name, there.

Come on Squishy, you are not entering into the spirit of the plot to get free T-shirts. Greed has overtaken you. This is the basic trouble with the "been counters".

Muddy, if they are 3xxx I wil gladly relieve you of one, then i could say I reciever this free from that mavarlous company Coopers. I'm sure this would boost their profile. Aussie I will not be silenced.

[love]

But that wouldn't be true Warren. If I give you a t-shirt you would have received it from me even if it has the good name of Coopers on it. Technically it wouldn't be a free t-shirt from Coopers [biggrin] [innocent]

Sorry Weggl - I don't mean to be overly technical but I want to keep your integrity intact in your moral crusade angainst the hand that feeds you [biggrin]

No Muddy, I am not crusading against them, just tryin g to help their vision.[alien]