Coopers Community

ADVERTISING

weggl

Greg, thanks for the tip,adoption.

Muddy, no my pants are not slung low, not since i lost 17 Kg's. What wrong with having things server up on a platter?

I think Greg just destroyed my dream, a dream to get a better deal for you blokes. Don't think I was on the quest for myself as much as i desire a PLASTIC HYDROMETER, my intentions were quite honorable,[devil]

F@#&ing LMAO! Paul.....Could you please help to orginise Weggl a free T shirt to shut him up! LOL

The DIY Hydrometer has the Coopers name on it!? Who ever thought of that and the new fermenter and all home brew advise on the coopers web site i think should get a nice pay rise! [wink]

Aussie,

I you can organise that Tshirt make sure it's 3xxx, please. I dont want to be like Muddy walking around in Tshirts that are 2 sizes too small.

If anybody out there got a free one that is 3xxx and is too big for them, I will wear it with pride,and freely advitise the Coopers name, there.

Come on Squishy, you are not entering into the spirit of the plot to get free T-shirts. Greed has overtaken you. This is the basic trouble with the "been counters".

Muddy, if they are 3xxx I wil gladly relieve you of one, then i could say I reciever this free from that mavarlous company Coopers. I'm sure this would boost their profile. Aussie I will not be silenced.

[love]

Archived