Coopers Community

Maternity Wear

Beer Goggles

Ok some of you might think this sounds inappropriate but I would like to get my hands on a Coopers maternity wear tshirt! Now that I'm pregnant none of my Coopers tshirts fit me anymore and even my pink Coopers hoody is too tight! I'm thinking a design something like "made with some help from Coopers" or "It's a baby not a beer belly!" There's just not enough smart arse tshirts for pregnant women and hell, why not have a beer sponsered one?!!!

I tell you what, that last 6 pack of Pale in the fridge is still very tempting every day! Bring on September when beer drinking season starts again in this house!

:lol:

• 3 months later...

Hmmm... I see all you beer drinking blokes are too scared to comment on the rantings of a hormonal pregnant woman! What's wrong with Coopers maternity wear? Have you seen some of the ugly unfashionable wear they expect us to wear whilst pregnant? I'd love to see a tshirt or zip up jacket with a coopers logo on it especially for Mums to be! :wink:

Hi Beer Goggles,

I've been trying to think of an appropriate slogan for your maternity t-shirt. How's this sound - "Coopers - just enough hops'.

Sorry, it's the only printable idea I came up with.

Cheers

Bags

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Beer Goggles,

Think I have the answer to your plight.

Get in touch with Muddy, he says he got some free Cooper Tshirts that are too big for him. Now he's 115Kg's and when you concider the size of his belly, add to that the shirts are too big for him, you may well be in luck.

Hope this helps

Warren

Archived