Sign in to follow this  
Bags

Beer Tap Tops

Would anyone be able to tell me where I can purchase beer tap tops displaying the famous Coopers brand? Tried online auctions with no luck.

Regards

Peter

I'm with bags, please release some merchandise for us fortunate beings that would like to enlighten the heathen horde to the ways of home brew

what better way to spread the good word than to have have our bars adorned with the righteous words "Coopers" and "Homebrew"

to have our beer taps emblazoned with the truth would be a honor albeit unworthy to all but the most dedicated of the faith

Thanks Philby, I'll give them a call and post the result for others who maybe interested.

Regards Bags

Tis a pity noone from Coopers has responded :(

I would love to replace the Westend and Fosters light ice taps on my font with the a red or green coopers logo.

Mores the pity.

We have had a change of management in the general store. The new manager probably has not seen this thread. I shall send a direct e-mail and post the repsonse.

We have had a change of management in the general store. The new manager probably has not seen this thread. I shall send a direct e-mail and post the repsonse.
---BUMP---

Sorry I didn't come back on this one :oops:

There are a few of the old design font flags (tap tops) around the place, I think?? The draught services guys went through most pubs and replaced them with the new oval shaped ones.

They decided not to sell them through the General Store.

Perhaps, send an e-mail to: paulb@coopers.com.au

and I'll see what I can find, not promising anything, though...