Coopers Community

BOTTLE OPENER IDEA FOR COOPERS BREWERY

WILSON

JUST GOT THE NEWSLETTER, GOOD TO SEE THE BOTTLE OPENER KEY RING!! AS FOR THE NEW IDEA, LAST CHRISTMAS JUST GONE I RECIEVED A PRESSY FORM MY AUNTY IN ENGLAND, IT WAS A BOTTLE OPENER THAT YOU WEAR ON YOUR FINGER AS A FASHIONABLE RING!!! STRAIGHT AWAY I THOUGHT THIS IS WICKED!!! SO I QUICKLY CHRISTEN IT ON A HOMEBREW CROWN SEALED LONGY, IT WORKED A TREAT! ALSO GIVING THE ELLUSION OF OPENING THE BOTTLE WITH MY BARE HANDS.. TRYING THIS ACT IN FRONT OF MATES GIVES THE OLD BELLY A CHUCKLE, JUST BY WATCHING THERE JAW DROP IN ORE OF YOUR STRENGHT CAPABILATYS :lol: I'M WRAPPED WITH IT AN ALSO PROBLY BEING ONE OF FEW WHO WOULD HAVE SUCH TOY IN AUSTRALIA? BUT I FEEL JUST HAVIN COOPERS ENGRAVED IN IT WOULD TOP IT OFF!!!

so where are they to dr smurto? sorry for the shooting OK!! its writing, read it don't listen to it? i'm sure coopers would be interested in it by now.. if you seem to know it all why dont they sell it???

ok i just had a look in you link Dr smurto :shock: yes they are in Oz but not in SA an nun with coopers engraved on them so the idea is still open in my opinion :idea:

Hey Wilson,

I've got a good idea! why don't you take your 'ring opener' to an engraver and have him engrave Coopers on it!! That way you will be the only person in the WORLD with a Coopers 'ring opener', not just Australia!........ :wink:

By the way, where in SA is willaston, can't say I have heard of it before, not that that means much seeing I live in the NT.

Archived